University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website

who's Going University Of Bedfordshire?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Moshahid
Hey guys.

Doing biomedical science at university of bedfordshire. Anyone else doing the same?

Me

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website
I am! I'm a transfer student going into Art and Design!
Reply 42
Im doing Theatre and Professional Practice :smile: anyone else?
me :smile: im doing graphic design
Reply 44
I am psychology and criminal behaviour moved in on the 21st anyone want to hang out hit me up
Transferring from the University of Chester tomorrow and Im studying Journalism😁🎉. They try put me in some ****ty halls cos I transferred 😢 but im planning on transferring in 2014

Posted from TSR Mobile
I will be doing creative writing next year
hey, anybody starting in feb 2014?
(edited 10 years ago)
Im going to do PE with QTS :smile:
Kool, am a first year on the pe QTS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by 4 Moment Life
Me, applied psychology

i too am doing applied psychology, but i was wondering why my offer was so low, is it to do with the ranking of the uni or the funding, makes me think it isn't good? any ideas?
Original post by Croz118
i too am doing applied psychology, but i was wondering why my offer was so low, is it to do with the ranking of the uni or the funding, makes me think it isn't good? any ideas?

I'm not sure actually, but i'm currently halfway through my first year, and I'm enjoying it. It may be to do with the ranking of the university possibly so they can get more applicants, but at the end of the day, you're still going to get your degree. Personally, I think the course is good and staff are helpful, in general and when it comes to assignments. The plus side of the course is the placement year, which will (hopefully) put us ahead of competition when it comes to postgraduate degrees and jobs. However, if you do change your mind about doing a placement year, you've got up until the end of second year (i think) to change your mind. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :smile:
Original post by Croz118

What do you mean your offer was so low?
Reply 53
Original post by 4 Moment Life
I'm not sure actually, but i'm currently halfway through my first year, and I'm enjoying it. It may be to do with the ranking of the university possibly so they can get more applicants, but at the end of the day, you're still going to get your degree. Personally, I think the course is good and staff are helpful, in general and when it comes to assignments. The plus side of the course is the placement year, which will (hopefully) put us ahead of competition when it comes to postgraduate degrees and jobs. However, if you do change your mind about doing a placement year, you've got up until the end of second year (i think) to change your mind. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :smile:

Thank you for your help!
The placement is what is drawing me to Bedfordshire! What is your opinion of Luton itself, like the nightlife and day to day life?

Howre you finding the course?:-)
Original post by Croz118
Thank you for your help!
The placement is what is drawing me to Bedfordshire! What is your opinion of Luton itself, like the nightlife and day to day life?

Howre you finding the course?:-)

Yh same with me and the entry requirements meant less pressure on myself. Luton is actually not that bad as people make out, I actually prefer it to my own town. There is some people that look dodgy, but then you get that everywhere and I think the people are quite friendly. With regards to nightlife, it's not bad, it depends on you as a person, I don't particularly like it, but that's just because it's not for me, but you might find it fine. Day to day life is fine, the town actually has some good shops and is literally a short walk from the uni and Fitzroy/Wenlock, and Iceland is literally opposite the uni.
The course itself has been good, the most difficult part now is deadlines and exams literally every week, good thing is its multiple choice, but we do get support with these, you can either talk to your tutor, email the lecturer or see them in their office hours and there's also PAL, which is peer assisted learning, which is 2nd/3rd year students which are there for you to help with anything really. If you do come, I would recommend this. Anything else, feel free to message me. :smile:
Reply 55
What are you going to study at uni?
how are you feeling about going to uni?

---
Connect to University of Bedfordshire here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 56
I am :smile: studying BA in Health and Social Care and I am very excited :smile: what about you?
hello guys, does anyone knows a better accommodation for students in Luton than Hatbox - crm students ??? In my oppinion hatbox is the best in Luton atm but I just wanted to double check with you.

Thanks
I start in September (hopefully) and will be doing English Studies on the Bedford campus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll be studying early years education in September on the Bedford campus :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending