The Student Room Group

Blacking out

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Twinport53
You do know you are meant to being selling it too me? Not putting me off more? :biggrin:

Lol whatever :tongue: you can get something similar at Tesco or somewhere, just spinach and cheese. Great on its own and in pasty form! I get them from Bon Appetit in case you were wondering :wink:
Original post by cupcakes87
how are you keepin other than this anyway! :frown: i havent spoken to you in ages! :eek:

:hugs:

Well, pretty good now exams are over :lol: however, I am dreading results day. PM me? :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by StarvingAutist
Lol whatever :tongue: you can get something similar at Tesco or somewhere, just spinach and cheese. Great on its own and in pasty form! I get them from Bon Appetit in case you were wondering :wink:

If I dropped one on the floor I don't even think the pigeons would bother with it :tongue:
Well, pretty good now exams are over :lol: however, I am dreading results day. PM me? :smile:

i know! i dont wanna knw my results! :s-smilie: sure :smile:
If I dropped one on the floor I don't even think the pigeons would bother with it :tongue:

:hand: even the pigeons, with their plebeian tastes, appreciate the spinachy goodness :tongue:
Reply 25
:hand: even the pigeons, with their plebeian tastes, appreciate the spinachy goodness :tongue:

It might choke them :frown:
It might choke them :frown:

Not on my watch :fuhrer:
Reply 27
This has happened before though, e.g. when I fell off my skateboard, when I got my ear pierced etc.. is it just low blood pressure or something?

Try smoking some more weed, it might get better :smile:
Original post by katbob
Try smoking some more weed, it might get better :smile:

You sure? :tongue:
It's not like I'm a stranger to weed at all either. However, I don't smoke tobacco regularly so maybe the head rush from the nicotine contributes. :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
You sure? :tongue:
It's not like I'm a stranger to weed at all either. However, I don't smoke tobacco regularly so maybe the head rush from the nicotine contributes. :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry that was mean.

Will you stay away from weed now though, seriously?
Original post by katbob
Sorry that was mean.

Will you stay away from weed now though, seriously?

Yeah.. a few people have said that they've had a similar experience due to smoking too much in one go - the THC basically replaces the oxygen in your blood for a bit. At least I have some sort of explanation now, though it doesn't explain a couple of other times. :dontknow:
Reply 31
Yeah.. a few people have said that they've had a similar experience due to smoking too much in one go - the THC basically replaces the oxygen in your blood for a bit. At least I have some sort of explanation now, though it doesn't explain a couple of other times. :dontknow:

Its dem spinach pasties :colonhash:
Its dem spinach pasties :colonhash:

You are not going to be successful in your quest to put me off spinach pasties. :unimpressed:
Reply 33
You are not going to be successful in your quest to put me off spinach pasties. :unimpressed:

http://303magazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Paper-Diamond-Photography-by-Camille-Breslin-5.jpg

Enough said :tongue:
Reply 35
Sadly for you, that does not put me off :tongue:

You need to see a doctor then :tongue:
When I used to take my asthma inhalers this definitely happened to me the way you're describing it but it wasn't as severe, and it hasn't happened in years as I don't take my inhalers anymore.
Original post by Dilzo999
When I used to take my asthma inhalers this definitely happened to me the way you're describing it but it wasn't as severe, and it hasn't happened in years as I don't take my inhalers anymore.

Interesting. Definitely seems to be a lack of oxygen thing then.
Interesting. Definitely seems to be a lack of oxygen thing then.

Not necessarily, it only occured when I was taking the preventer inhaler so the one which you take in the morning and night to prevent your asthma so it could be the actual medicine/drug inside the inhaler. My advice would be to stay off weed for now.
Original post by Dilzo999
Not necessarily, it only occured when I was taking the preventer inhaler so the one which you take in the morning and night to prevent your asthma so it could be the actual medicine/drug inside the inhaler. My advice would be to stay off weed for now.

Well that's what I meant; the drug replaces oxygen in your blood. Ironic for an anti-asthma device but there you go :lol:
I think a similar thing happens to tobacco smokers as well.

Quick Reply

Latest