The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dinaa
No sarcasm! i swear! You're good lookin :smile:

:colondollar:
Post some more of yourself :colone: !
Original post by hihoho
I want the best for her.

Leave the thread in that case then. She's definitely better off without your nonsense comments.
Original post by hihoho
stop with this control, i am serious, i am sick of people doing that. Everytime i see an idiot like yourself trying to control others, so tired and sick of it. Be ashamed.

Says the person who thinks they know best about someone else's weight :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dinaa
Oh... Well i'm straight

Men looooooòooòooooooooòooooooooooòoooooooooooooooool

Lololol

Jkz I straight. :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 244
Original post by The_Top_Hat
:colondollar:
Post some more of yourself :colone: !

Nooo lol :smile:
I've posted like 4. haha :smile:
Getting tired of compliments *flicks hair* joke.

Everyones soo sweet <3
Reply 245
Original post by missfats
Men looooooòooòooooooooòooooooooooòoooooooooooooooool

Lololol

Jkz I straight. :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rofl, so you a dude or a chick?
Reply 246
Original post by hihoho
You wouldn't be if you were happy with your weight.

I am happy with my weight, I just don't think that anyone should tell anyone to lose weight, because it is disrespectful I don't care if you think it's 'the best for me' because clearly you don't know whats the best for anyone
Reply 247
Original post by esjae
I am happy with my weight, I just don't think that anyone should tell anyone to lose weight, because it is disrespectful I don't care if you think it's 'the best for me' because clearly you don't know whats the best for anyone

This world would be a better place if people cared enough about others to tell them to be the best version they can be.
Original post by Dinaa
Rofl, so you a dude or a chick?

Chicko.

No homo. :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 249
Original post by Dinaa
What a face pose :P

:sexface: You know it :wink:
Reply 250
Original post by hihoho
This world would be a better place if people cared enough about others to tell them to be the best version they can be.

I am the best version of me that I can be, so don't be a bell-end all your life 'cause thats not the best version of you that you can be is it?
Reply 251
Original post by Dilsz
:sexface: You know it :wink:

Was you going for the sexface look? :P

because you failed it.
Reply 252
Original post by missfats
Chicko.

No homo. :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol, you freaked me out for a second :P
Please do not post offensive posts. Keep the thread friendly or I'll have to close it. Thanks :h:
Reply 254
Original post by esjae
I am the best version of me that I can be, so don't be a bell-end all your life 'cause thats not the best version of you that you can be is it?

That's just a matter of opinion, you are trying to refute facts with personal attacks. You need to work on that, as well. If that is the best version of you, then you aren't really a motivated person and that's fine.
Reply 255
Original post by Dinaa
Was you going for the sexface look? :P
because you failed it.

Nahhh that's more suited to you :wink:
Original post by Tcool
Pakistani?

Oui
Original post by esjae

I think it is best for him to keep his mouth shut :confused:
Reply 258
Original post by Dilsz
Nahhh that's more suited to you :wink:

Psssht, i don't pose for nothing.
My face is just sexy innit :P
Reply 259
Original post by hihoho
That's just a matter of opinion, you are trying to refute facts with personal attacks. You need to work on that, as well. If that is the best version of you, then you aren't really a motivated person and that's fine.

I am motivated just in things that matter to me and things that I know that make me happy

Latest