The Student Room Group

Met any TSR member in real life?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mad Vlad
Not sure why this is lol-worthy... :confused:

He's calling you a shlag :fluffy:
Reply 101
Ive been to open days and hered people talking about how their going to go onto tsr and get more info. But I didnt have the confidence to approach and ask what their account was

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mad Vlad
Not sure why this is lol-worthy... :confused:

lol
Original post by miser
If I was to guess I'd guess I've met about 50 people from TSR.

How come some people have met so many :cry2:
Original post by Maid Marian
I think I'm spot on in guessing he means me. :shy2:

No, not on this occasion, you would fit more into the people I feel sorry for on TSR category, and there aren't many of them!

You're not a bad person, just a very misguided one.
Original post by Huskaris
No, not on this occasion, you would fit more into the people I feel sorry for on TSR category, and there aren't many of them!

You're not a bad person, just a very misguided one.

Oh! :shy2: Phew :shy2: :colondollar:
Not that I know of, although a few people at school have mentioned that they browse TSR.

Nobody mentioned that they've seen me here at school, but anyone who knew me IRL would know from my username alone who I am (the avatar is a dead giveaway)
Reply 107
Original post by Maid Marian
How come some people have met so many :cry2:

In my case I've just been to a few meets and occasionally met some people who I got on with and happened to live near me.
Original post by Ronove
:eek3: :fan:

I assume that you are not interest in a meeting with me at all, aren't you? no problem! I take it easy.
Yep 2 people but will stick to meeting guys irl as internet guys are odd.
Yeah, we banged in the back of my Polo.

(This sounds like a joke, it is not a joke. It was also over a year ago.)
Original post by Carpe Vinum
He's calling you a shlag :fluffy:

:hmpf:
mate posts on here, you can all guess who
My partner of 4.5 years is one. Completely coincidentally though.
There was someone from my school who I used to be friends with on here and I think someone from my uni on my related course

But most of the time i'm convinced I recognise people from the take a picture threads
Original post by Kallisto
I assume that you are not interest in a meeting with me at all, aren't you? no problem! I take it easy.

I was just trying to convey that I was flattered by your post!

But nah, I guess you could say I've retired from the world of meeting up with internet acquaintances now. It'd be hard to top the last one I met up with. :wink:
Yes I met another sub who goes to the same uni and of all places we first spot each other at the local kebab shop :rofl:
Original post by Motorbiker
Originally i met a person here, a few there, few more over there then BAM, met a giant amount at a few big events.

Have been in the office lately so have met all the staff as well including those that never post on here.

I'd estimate that i've met between 120-150 people from TSR but i stopped being able to count them a long time ago.

we should sort out one for the motorsport crew on here :cool:
Original post by James A
we should sort out one for the motorsport crew on here :cool:

True!

I was tempted to try and organise us going to a Badger bash or something. It's central in London and a decent place to get together and watch a race.

(Or could just meet up at that bar for a race anyway when it's less ridiculously busy)
I've met about half the mod team at one point or another :h:

Quick Reply

Latest