The Student Room Group

Cheryl Cole or Nicole Scherzinger

Poll

Cheryl Cole or Nicole Scherzinger

Who would you rather?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I voted for both because I wouldn't want either.
Sherzy
Reply 3
I liked Nicole's hair in one of those reality shows very mcuh
pictures?
i would have said Cheryl cole but after she put that stupid tattoo all over her ass i'll go for Nicole she seems more fun and she's hot.
I'd rather fall down a well than spend any time with either.
Nicole seems a lot funner, Cheryl is hotter facially but seems pretty dull. And as above, I dislike Cheryl's tattoos. I'd say Nicole is better overall.
NICOLE :love: She is my ultimate girl crush
Cheryl as annoying :unimpressed::unimpressed:
Nicole makes money by pretending to orgasm from yoghurt and shampoo.

Cheryl is annoying.

Nicole is hotter so went with her, but there should really have been a neither option.
Both are pretty hot, but Nicole actually has a personality - so Nicole it is. :yep:
Nicole...because latex :smile:
Reply 12
[QUOTE=ILovePancakes;48404911

Nicole is hotter so went with her, but there should really have been a neither option.

Reply 13
Why am i only the 2nd vote for Cheryl!?
Nicole Shirtslinger or whatever she's called has an annoying voice. I've never seen someone get so excited over a Muller corner.
Nicole has more personality, charisma and singing ability in her little finger than Cheryl Cole has in her left finger. But when it comes to XFactor judges, they're both crap compared to Sharon.
Original post by Leftee
Why am i only the 2nd vote for Cheryl!?

Because she has the personality of a brick wall.

Original post by Skip_Snip
Nicole has more personality, charisma and singing ability in her little finger than Cheryl Cole has in her left finger. But when it comes to XFactor judges, they're both crap compared to Sharon.

Which 'left finger' are we talking about? :holmes:
Cherl Cole is prettier
None at all, both p1ss me off for some reason, so I would rather not m'kay
Nicole. Thats not even a real question. More like an IQ test.

Quick Reply

Latest