The Student Room Group

Guys, would you go out with a girl..

that had ****ed around with all your mates.

Scroll to see replies

Errr...

I guess it always depends on the individual situation (i.e. wether or not you like them) so I guess it wouldn't necessarily be a deal breaker. Though I can think of one girl who... *wink*wink*

I look forward to seeing what everyone else says tbh
Reply 2
Original post by Pussy Galore
that had ****ed around with all your mates.

I wouldn't ''go out'' with her, but I would **** her until her hips break. So the answer is: Nope. Never.
Reply 3
Original post by AnharM
I wouldn't ''go out'' with her, but I would **** her until her hips break. So the answer is: Nope. Never.

same, some girls are just for ****ing, I have two standards, one is '****able' the other is 'dateable'
Reply 4
same, some girls are just for ****ing, I have two standards, one is '****able' the other is 'dateable'

Yup
Reply 5
Probably not. :lol:
As in what? If you mean slept around, then absolutely not. That would be a deal breaker.
Moved to relationships :h:
Original post by bubble999
Moved to relationships :h:

Can you move this to Hell instead. Mods can do everything so no frip frap about it can't be done :smile:
Original post by Yani_Baby93
Can you move this to Hell instead. Mods can do everything so no frip frap about it can't be done :smile:

Please don't post off topic. Thanks :h:
Please don't post off topic. Thanks :h:

:lolwut: Are you human or just an automated response...:poke:

And how is this topic something appropriate to respond to, especially being female. There's a lot of trolly sexism in here. I'm asking for your help :indiff:
:lolwut: Are you human or just an automated response...:poke:

And how is this topic something appropriate to respond to, especially being female. There's a lot of trolly sexism in here. I'm asking for your help :indiff:

I can assure you I'm human :lol:

Seemed more like a troll response to me. But I apologise if I am mistaken :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah couldn't handle the banter about what they've done with her haha :P
No i would not, im not a bastard.
Nope I wouldn't.

Prime example of "couldn't agree more".
I can assure you I'm human :lol:

Seemed more like a troll response to me. But I apologise if I am mistaken :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is weird. Someone's named Pussy Galore and Horny Crumpets or something and you accuse me of trolling when I was really just joking with you and pointing out the inappropriate nature of the thread. Are you not offended at this kind of talk that women are only "****able?" OP: Pussy Galore. Screams troll but I'm a troll? Rrriiigghhhttt.
Am I attracted to her? Is she attracted to me? Are we both single?

If yes to all the above I would definitely give it a go.
This is weird. Someone's named Pussy Galore and Horny Crumpets or something and you accuse me of trolling when I was really just joking with you and pointing out the inappropriate nature of the thread. Are you not offended at this kind of talk that women are only "****able?" OP: Pussy Galore. Screams troll but I'm a troll? Rrriiigghhhttt.

Maybe it's how you word things? :dontknow:

Anyway, this thread is no longer in my modding section. So if you believe someone is trolling, please report it and someone will take care of it shortly :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's wrong with what she did if she and your friends enjoyed it? Why does her past have anything to do with her or present?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending