The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'd go for Levy, but everyone has different taste, that's why you and your sister don't agree.
As a straight male I cannot answer this in the manner that you might want, from naturally I would find a more feminine character to be more attractive than some rugged, well built, good looking Adonis of a man... therefore, I choose the Asian guy.
Levy :drool:
Original post by Teaddict
As a straight male I cannot answer this in the manner that you might want, from naturally I would find a more feminine character to be more attractive than some rugged, well built, good looking Adonis of a man... therefore, I choose the Asian guy.

Great logic :borat::tongue:

He does look quite feminine doesn't he? I really don't get what she sees in him

Original post by MidnightDream
Levy :drool:

I know right! That was my reaction when I first saw him too :tongue:
Erm. Is this a serious question? :lol:
Levy please, the other guy looks like a girl
first one, leading pictures btw.

Oof the first guy - the things I would do to him nomsaying?

Second guy got the biebs haircut nice curtains doe
Original post by Law-Hopeful
Erm. Is this a serious question? :lol:

Original post by lovingislosing
Levy please, the other guy looks like a girl

In fairness the picture I chose wasn't exactly the best, I'm gonna add a few more in the OP.

Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
first one, leading pictures btw.

Oof the first guy - the things I would do to him nomsaying?

Second guy got the biebs haircut nice curtains doe

Trust me it was the best I could do, he keeps wearing guy liner in his pictures so the ones I picked were some of the only ones where he wasn't wearing makeup. :tongue:

You can google him and find better pictures if you want and let me know (,if you're bothered :tongue:). His name's myungsoo.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Oh my God, why have I never heard of this man before?!

:colondollar: The things I would do to that man.

Spoiler

Original post by eelnais
Oh my God, why have I never heard of this man before?!

:colondollar: The things I would do to that man.

Spoiler

I know right! :colondollar: He's a 10/10 for me I don't think I've ever seen anyone better looking.
I only date Asians, South and East, but I can say Levy is cute but he's so generically cute like obviously people would like him :rolleyes: Gimme Myungsoo anyday. I bet he's better in bed anyway.
Original post by tammie123
I know right! :colondollar: He's a 10/10 for me I don't think I've ever seen anyone better looking.

what made you ask this ques..?
Those shoulders on Levy though :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I actually prefer the second guy...:sexface:
So basically are you asking do you prefer white guys or asians? Because.... how can I put this delicately... one guy looks white, the other guy looks asian.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by noobynoo
So basically are you asking do you prefer white guys or asians? Because.... how can I put this delicately... one guy looks white, the other guy looks asian.

No if I wanted to know that I would've just asked that in the OP. Not all white and asian guys look the same ya know
I think levy the Asian

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Blade
I think levy the Asian

Posted from TSR Mobile

What? :confused:

Levy is the white guy, the asian is myungsoo
Looks like Sungha Jung

Latest