The Student Room Group

I can't sleep. Entertain me.

Lying in my bed, past 30 mins... Cant sleep.. Help.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Just relax, close your eyes and try to drift off. Sometimes, I find it helpful to open the window and smell the nighttime air. Don't think about anything, let your mind go clear.
Reply 2
Original post by Stinkum
Just relax, close your eyes and try to drift off. Sometimes, I find it helpful to open the window and smell the nighttime air. Don't think about anything, let your mind go clear.

I've tried everything... Nothing works...
Me either.
I used to have girls like you on my contact list. " I can't sleep entertain me".

You can please and entertain yourself. If that's not helping take several sleeping tablets.
Reply 5
Original post by IqraHaq
I've tried everything... Nothing works...

I have to ask, are you feeling sad? Lonely? Anxious? Restless? Preoccupied? If you try to understand the reason why you can't sleep, it might help. Or if there's no reason at all...maybe there's nothing you can do. Just keep tossing and turning and after a while, you'll fall asleep I'm sure.
Reply 6
Original post by AntisthenesDogger
Me either.

:hi: how are ya?
Original post by Stinkum
I have to ask, are you feeling sad? Lonely? Anxious? Restless? Preoccupied? If you try to understand the reason why you can't sleep, it might help. Or if there's no reason at all...maybe there's nothing you can do. Just keep tossing and turning and after a while, you'll fall asleep I'm sure.

Or simply messed up circadian cycles.
Original post by IqraHaq
:hi: how are ya?

Quite good, been reading most of the "morning" Yourself?
Reply 9
Original post by CemCakantemur
I used to have girls like you on my contact list. " I can't sleep entertain me".

You can please and entertain yourself. If that's not helping take several sleeping tablets.

Alrighty then... :K:
Reply 10
What did you have for Sehri? Too much sugar im guessing :biggrin:
Reply 11
Original post by Stinkum

Lol no :lol: I'm pretty happy thanks :tongue:
Just napped earlier that's all :lol:
Reply 12
Original post by AntisthenesDogger
Quite good, been reading most of the "morning" Yourself?

Is that a book?
Original post by Kutta

You're more likely to feel tired due to heavy sugar intake. So this makes no sense.
Reply 14
I can't sleep as in I'm not allowed to! Working a night shift.
Reply 15
Original post by Kutta

LOOOL no :lol:
I had samosas and pakoras for iftari and sehri :rofl:
Original post by IqraHaq
Is that a book?

Aha. No, poor diction there.

I've been reading my copy of The Alexiad again as I haven't in ages.
:facepalm2:
Reply 18
Original post by kazual
I can't sleep as in I'm not allowed to! Working a night shift.

Oooooooh! Where dyou work?! :biggrin:
Reply 19
Original post by Blackshadow
:facepalm2:

Shutuhpppppppp you!

Quick Reply

Latest