Both guys are hot in their...errmmm..own ways :smile:

Reply 82
Original post by Xcalibur

No not you :lolwut: I meant in the OP. I can't even see you :s-smilie:
Reply 83
Original post by MissAce
No not you :lolwut: I meant in the OP. I can't even see you :s-smilie:

Would you like to?

I'd say I'm a 8/10. Like a fusion between Chris Evans and Henry Cavill.
Reply 84
Would you like to?

I'd say I'm a 8/10. Like a fusion between Chris Evans and Henry Cavill.

Who and who? And you pair are properly derailing this poor girl's thread thingy.
Original post by Alrounder79
No, it's a preference. Racism is just a completely different thing. Races have certain characteristics that people just generally don't like. I, for example, don't find black women attractive at all. If you think that automatically makes me racist, then I'm afraid there is nothing I can say other than to repeat that you're deluded.

I find both of you racist. I myself have never been attracted to Asians but if in future I see one I'm attracted to, I wouldn't turn him down simply because he's asian. I did say this one looked like a girl to me which is true but I'm not going to project that to the entire race and say, I'm not attracted to this one therefore I'll never find someone of his race attractive.

Unlike you, skin colour doesn't put me off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 86
Original post by MissAce
Who and who? And you pair are properly derailing this poor girl's thread thingy.

What size is that rock that you must be living under?

To not know who Captain America and Superman are, I'd say a pretty damn big rock it must be.
Reply 87
Original post by lovingislosing
I find both of you racist. I myself have never been attracted to Asians but if in future I see one I'm attracted to, I wouldn't turn him down simply because he's asian. I did say this one looked like a girl to me which is true but I'm not going to project that to the entire race and say, I'm not attracted to this one therefore I'll never find someone of his race attractive.

Unlike you, skin colour doesn't put me off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The guy is dumb but you're also wrong. It's not racist. It's simply discrimination.
Reply 88
I find it dumb for you to continue ignoring #2 and use those irrelevant words again. You're misconstruing my intent behind the question and deluding yourself to believe what you want. Once you comprehend the purpose behind my question, you'll realise how irrelevant those words are.

You're right. Hold on a second while I comprehend the purpose of your question.

Comprehended!

Still just as dumb as it was before comprehension.
You're right. Hold on a second while I comprehend the purpose of your question.

Comprehended!

Still just as dumb as it was before comprehension.

Great, this whole persona you've created in an attempt to sound like a witty genius has clearly failed. Have a nice day, 'fool'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
Great, this whole persona you've created in an attempt to sound like a witty genius has clearly failed. Have a nice day, 'fool'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your words, not mine. Cheerio mate.

I'm good thanks, they're a bit big :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sunshine97
I know right :perv: the 'Asian guy' Myungsoo is just SO perfect, he's got the full package. Not to forget he's such a HUNK. Finally someone agrees with me. In the first picture you just want to cuddle up next to him, the second picture you just wanna hand him another shirt and just help him with it, as for the third picture, don't even ask about that :sogood:

PM me if you want to discuss more about Kim Myungsoo, since you also like him too :redface:

Aside from the fact that this is utterly creepy, I have absolutely no desire to do anything with either of them.
Original post by sunshine97
I know right :perv: the 'Asian guy' Myungsoo is just SO perfect, he's got the full package. Not to forget he's such a HUNK. Finally someone agrees with me. In the first picture you just want to cuddle up next to him, the second picture you just wanna hand him another shirt and just help him with it, as for the third picture, don't even ask about that :sogood:

PM me if you want to discuss more about Kim Myungsoo, since you also like him too :redface:

I do genuinely find this post to be a bit creepy
The guy is dumb but you're also wrong. It's not racist. It's simply discrimination.

Discrimination based on race.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay, this thread seems to now be mainly for offensive posts, so closing this. Please post non-offensive posts. Thanks :smile:

Latest