The Student Room Group

Cheryl Cole or Nicole Scherzinger

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ILovePancakes
Nicole makes money by pretending to orgasm from yoghurt and shampoo.

Cheryl is annoying.

Nicole is hotter so went with her, but there should really have been a neither option.

LOOOOOOOOL I only just saw the shampoo advert a few days ago... It's sooo stupid :rolleyes: the things people do for money!
Original post by 8472
I voted for both because I wouldn't want either.

not sure if srs
Reply 42
Original post by manchesterunited15
not sure if srs

Cherly Cole ruined her body with dat huge tattoo. Don't like the other person. So...
Reply 43
Original post by pshah2
When you see her adverts, the product just gets thrown out of the window.. You just get mesmerized by the Cheryl Cole!

Mesmerized by the terrible acting :rolleyes:
Reply 44
They're both so hot.

A holodeck with both of them on it would be perfection defined.
Reply 45
Original post by nsharma
They're both so hot.

A holodeck with both of them on it would be perfection defined.

Haha retweet!
Reply 46
Is there a loop of Nicole doing her orgasms from Herbal/Mueller adverts over and over?
I actually think Cheryl Cole seems pretty down to earth. I think Nicole S. has a better showbiz personality (for on screen etc) but Cheryl seems like the sort of person you could have a good laugh with. I reckon Nicole wins for overall hotness though - I just love her skin and hair.
Reply 48
Original post by iheartplums
I actually think Cheryl Cole seems pretty down to earth. I think Nicole S. has a better showbiz personality (for on screen etc) but Cheryl seems like the sort of person you could have a good laugh with. I reckon Nicole wins for overall hotness though - I just love her skin and hair.

Agreed. I think Nicole is ridiculously hot... perfect celebrity crush.

I think Cheryl is beautiful and the perfect girlfriend.
There's nothing special about either of them. Neither have ever produced anything that deserves to be called music, both are part of the ridiculous celebrity culture, both are attention whores worshipped by scores of morons.
Cheryl with Nicole's accent.

Quick Reply

Latest