The Student Room Group

No love life and all alone - I don't want this anymore

I really need love but afraid of rejection

I want someone who I can be close with and trust fully.

This is really getting to me and I can't ignore these desires anymore. What should I do?
Go out and and be yourself. - OK don't be nervous, scared. Just let loose,
And rejection makes you stronger. Experience is what you need. 15 seconds of bravery is needed.
Go approach someone. Stop sitting down and complaining. Only you can fix your life.
I don't mean to sound mean.. but its the truth. You will find love, if you actually attempt to 'find it'.
Someone you trust and can be close with? Why not ask your friends if they have a single guy friend, who is trustworthy.

If you're a girl, put some makeup on (not loads so you don't look trashy) but a little.
Wear something nice, find friends.
If you're a guy, put a nice shirt on. Fix your hair a bit. Approach girls. Find friends etc etc..
Stop being so pathetic and do something about it
Reply 3
Original post by michaelhaych
Stop being so pathetic and do something about it

What can I do?
Most guys I message on dating sites don't respond back. I look like I had an accident. Guys I want won't make eye contact back. :confused:

I've not been getting love for a while...
Why do you need 'love' can't you just be independant until you meet someone you like? I'm always single and am fine.
Just make a move, i.e. introduce yourself, don't expect men to always make the first move.
Original post by Anonymous
I really need love but afraid of rejection

I want someone who I can be close with and trust fully.

This is really getting to me and I can't ignore these desires anymore. What should I do?

hmm are you able to make conversation:?

Quick Reply

Latest