The Student Room Group

Has anybody else been arrested?

Am 19 and got arrested for the first time after getting into a fight on a night out. Never thought something like this would happen to me but was held by the bouncers and then the police came and got cuffed and put in a cage in the back of a van.

Spent the night in the cell and couldn't sleep at all with so much shouting and roaring going on as other people came in and banging on cell doors for a good while. Could hear loads but couldn't see anything that was going on. Was a real mad place.

I got 'breakfast' in the morning and then got photographed, fingerprinted and put back in the cell and then got interviewed about what had happened. Eventually got released but it was the longest 12 hours of my life and a big lesson for me.

I got put on police bail and have to go back in a few weeks and am ****ting it about what might happen. Hoping I might just get a caution or something but don't know.

Anybody else been arrested and what happened?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

No but my mum got pulled over once while I was in the car.
Reply 2
Original post by paulm94
Am 19 and got arrested for the first time after getting into a fight on a night out. Never thought something like this would happen to me but was held by the bouncers and then the police came and got cuffed and put in a cage in the back of a van.

Spent the night in the cell and couldn't sleep at all with so much shouting and roaring going on as other people came in and banging on cell doors for a good while. Could hear loads but couldn't see anything that was going on. Was a real mad place.

I got 'breakfast' in the morning and then got photographed, fingerprinted and put back in the cell and then got interviewed about what had happened. Eventually got released but it was the longest 12 hours of my life and a big lesson for me.

I got put on police bail and have to go back in a few weeks and am ****ting it about what might happen. Hoping I might just get a caution or something but don't know.

Anybody else been arrested and what happened?

Your case will get Nfa (No Further Action) the most you will get Is a fine but as long as you don't get arrested whilst your now on bail nothing will happen too you.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Nope but i am female so it is kind of different.
I'm sure someone has.
I've not technically been arrested but I have been severely buggered and had a ride in the back of a police van home. Such a rebel :innocent:
Reply 6
public indecency :colondollar:
Reply 7
Haven't been arrested or stopped by police in about 3 years now.
Original post by Solivagant
I've not technically been arrested but I have been severely buggered and had a ride in the back of a police van home. Such a rebel :innocent:

Literally?
Reply 9
spent 5 months in a young offenders prison just because I set a motorbike on fire as its owner annoyed me. besides that I've been arrested for possession of a controlled substance, possession of an offensive weapon and threats to kill. innocent on all counts if you ask me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Jokerjon
Your case will get Nfa (No Further Action) the most you will get Is a fine but as long as you don't get arrested whilst your now on bail nothing will happen too you.

Hope you're right. The police were alright with me the next day and I'm not a chav. I don't mind if I have to pay a fine - just don't want to get a record for this
Original post by Krek
public indecency :colondollar:

Seriously? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nearlly lmao.
Dubai- it was ramadan, i drank and ate -.-
Popo came. Said i didn't know i wasn't allowed, and they let me off..

Strict ehh :L
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Literally?

No not literally. I was reprimanded for shooting some youths in a skate park with a BB gun. Phat times.
I got arrested once for carrying a concealed weapon. I was detained for 30 minutes, but let go after I gave the policewoman a DNA sample
Original post by Unstoppable3x
Nearlly lmao.
Dubai- it was ramadan, i drank and ate -.-
Popo came. Said i didn't know i wasn't allowed, and they let me off..

Strict ehh :L

Religion is so dumb
I've been in a situations where police get called on nights out but I wasn't directly responsible of any of it... Traffic cones normally get involved for some reason.

I always slowly lurk away on the sideline if the **** hits the fan so no.

That's the nearest I've ever gotten. Not much of a rebel.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 17
No. never. Hope to keep a clean record.
Unfortunately, yes.
I have been stopped 5 times, 4 of which were in the same month. Apparently I'm a suspicious person. And fined once for public urination. I would like to add that I was taking a leak in a public flower bed. It cost me £90

Latest