The Student Room Group

is it possible for a girl to like/fancy/love a guy...

w/o finding him sexually attractive. in other words, is it possible for a girl to go out with a guy (genuinely liking him) without wanting to get boned by him????

Scroll to see replies

No not really. Guys are crap at the emotional stuff, good at the other thing :perv:
Original post by lilypear
No not really. Guys are crap at the emotional stuff, good at the other thing :perv:

I'm pretty good at both even if I do say so myself
Original post by TheAnusFiles
I'm pretty good at both even if I do say so myself

Probably the one in a million then!
Probably the one in a million then!

I'm good at reading people so I find it easy

are you really a girl doe? I'm never sure whether to trust subs or not:lol:
Original post by dire wolf
are you really a girl doe? I'm never sure whether to trust subs or not:lol:

Of course I'm really a girl :lol:
More opinions please
I would imagine only as a friend. I couldn't be in a relationship with someone I didn't find physically attractive.
Not necessarily getting boned but he'll need to be physically attractive in my eyes aside from having common interest and getting along well..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Precious Illusions
I would imagine only as a friend. I couldn't be in a relationship with someone I didn't find physically attractive.

Original post by MissB26
Not necessarily getting boned but he'll need to be physically attractive in my eyes aside from having common interest and getting along well..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol women are just as shallow as men

I don't think it's shallow though. I don't think anyone should date someone they aren't attracted to :dontknow: likewise, I wouldn't date someone JUST because they were attractive.

When women like men for their status and money, you say we're shallow.

When we like men for their looks, you say we're shallow.

What should we like men for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think it's shallow though. I don't think anyone should date someone they aren't attracted to :dontknow: likewise, I wouldn't date someone JUST because they were attractive.

This :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

so you've never heard of a girl going out with a boy that she didn't find attractive?
I think the word is asexual, could be something else, but there's this thing where people just have no sex drive. So if a chick is like that, then yeah it's defo possible. Otherwise puberty never hit them

Same I mean personality does count. Amount of hot girls I've met who turn out to be psychos. You don't stick it in the crazy
so you've never heard of a girl going out with a boy that she didn't find attractive?

I have but it didn't end well in terms of relationship, they're great friends though...

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. I've had friends date guys who weren't their 'usual' type but they always find certain things about that person attractive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending