The Student Room Group

Student finance - Evidence of NHS Bursary

Hello everyone!
I'm really approaching a state of panic here! Student finance need my evidence for my application for an NHS bursary. The exact thing they're asking for is 'Result NHS bursary application (photocopy)' I applied for my NHS bursary on line so have nothing to photocopy! They have emailed me saying it is urgent for me to send this evidence in; the problem is I have no idea what they need!
All responses are appreciated
Jake
Original post by Wazowski1
Hello everyone!
I'm really approaching a state of panic here! Student finance need my evidence for my application for an NHS bursary. The exact thing they're asking for is 'Result NHS bursary application (photocopy)' I applied for my NHS bursary on line so have nothing to photocopy! They have emailed me saying it is urgent for me to send this evidence in; the problem is I have no idea what they need!
All responses are appreciated
Jake

Have you not had a statement through the post about the NHS bursary? You need to send the outcome/result statement!
Reply 2
Not yet I'm still waiting on confirmation! I've recently sent my ID to the NHS so it should be soon! I phoned student finance england and explained that I have nothing that I can photocopy to send and they said they don't need it and that I'm just to send my ID in for now!
Thanks for the response!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending