The Student Room Group

Maths Assignment for Realising opportunitys

Hey
I am doing Realising Opportunities this year. In order to pass that program I need to produce a Maths assignment of 2000 words . Can anybody suggest me a simple and not complicated topic which I can research and do a assignment on. Also can somebody send me some links for maths assignments because I haven't done a maths assignment before and I don't know how to structure it and how it should look like and what should I include. Thanks
Original post by fahim_rahman123
Hey
I am doing Realising Opportunities this year. In order to pass that program I need to produce a Maths assignment of 2000 words . Can anybody suggest me a simple and not complicated topic which I can research and do a assignment on. Also can somebody send me some links for maths assignments because I haven't done a maths assignment before and I don't know how to structure it and how it should look like and what should I include. Thanks

Up to what level of maths have you studied? GCSE, A Level, First year uni, etc?
What areas of maths do you enjoy?
What kind of assignment are we talking about? Because my assignments are just a lot of questions I have to answer, but I don't think this is what you're looking for..?
Original post by rayquaza17
Up to what level of maths have you studied? GCSE, A Level, First year uni, etc?
What areas of maths do you enjoy?
What kind of assignment are we talking about? Because my assignments are just a lot of questions I have to answer, but I don't think this is what you're looking for..?

well I am currently doing my A-level. I have just finished my As maths.
I like calculus,mechanics, complex numbers, trigonometry, matrices and any applied sort of maths like engineering maths.
Hey

Number theory

EVERYONE loves Number theory

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah but the Would I be able to fit Number theory in 2000 words? any other alternative suggestion besides number theory
yeah but the Would I be able to fit Number theory in 2000 words? any other alternative suggestion besides number theory

Perhaps a more specific area of number theory?

What do clocks have to do with modulo arithmetic?

I think that's a nice question that can stretch your knowledge, but still totally be doable in 2000 words with AS knowledge.
can you send me some online resources where I can research about this topic please. it will be appreciated. thanks dude
can you send me some online resources where I can research about this topic please. it will be appreciated. thanks dude

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=modulo+arithmetic

The things on the first page seem good to me. Don't go on wikipedia because it starts off ok but then it gets quite hard.
Original post by rayquaza17
https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=modulo+arithmetic

The things on the first page seem good to me. Don't go on wikipedia because it starts off ok but then it gets quite hard.

I was thinking of doing, the use of Calculus in real life world.

do you think It would be good and I would be able to sumerised it in 2000 words?
I was thinking of doing, the use of Calculus in real life world.

do you think It would be good and I would be able to sumerised it in 2000 words?

I don't know if you could write that in 2000 words, it is a very broad topic.
Can you suggest me any other topic also if you could give me an online link for an exemplar of Maths Assignment because I am not sure How am i suppose to structure it and which referencing method should I use?
Hey guys,

Doing RO too and thinking to write about Aerospace; should be fun :smile:. Have you guys met your mentors yet?
Yes I have.
Yes, I also have...............

Quick Reply