The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Who else has firmed University of Sussex 2014-15

I put sussex as my firm choice today for a Law course, I was wondering who else is doing Law or has put Sussex in general? also what accommodation have people chosen ?

Scroll to see replies

Hey! I've also firmed sussex for law!
I'm yet to chose accommodation as I can't make my mind up between Swanborough, Lewes Phrase 2, Northfield and Stanmer. I defo want something with an en-suite but i'm having trouble deciding!

What about you? :smile:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Hey Hey!

Firmed for Law :smile:

Swanborough,
Norwich,
Lewes Court ensuite
and 2 others that were ensuite i can't even remember

What was your offer? and what you predicted/aiming for?
Hey! I'm coming to Sussex. Doing politics and international relations. my accommodation choices were Lewes Court 2 and Northfield. I only put 2 because those are the only ones I want to go to haha
Reply 4
I firmed like a week ago and still haven't got any word from Sussex about confirming my choice or accommodation.. how long should I have to wait?

Edit: Never mind I emailed them and they sent me a link :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi
I'm going this year for law and I've put down lewes court2, northfield and stanmer court as my first accommodation choices..I'm really really particular about having my own bathroom!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an unconditional offer for Economics.

Swanborough, Lewes Court 2 and Northfield are the ones I've applied for. My friend, who's in her first year at Sussex, says Swanborough's probably the best accommodation.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Hi, I'm breaking the chain of people wanting en-suite bathrooms lol

Firmed my unconditional offer for English Lit and Media Studies and my accommodation list goes: Brighthelm, Lewes Court Phase 1, Lewes Court Phase 2 and Park Houses

I got my accommodation email a few days after I got my offer

If you haven't got it yet, contact the housing office:

Dean Spears
Housing Services Manager
The Housing Office
University of Sussex
Brighton
BN1 9QU
United Kingdom
T +44 (0)1273 678220
F +44 (0)1273 678696
E
[email protected]

I put my choices as:

Northfield
Swanborough
Lewes Court 2
Stanmer Court

and then the non-ensuite in order of most expensive to cheapest!

Hope everyone gets the ones they want!
Reply 9
I've firmed, I put Brighthelm down as my first choice, as you only share between 5 people, it's essentially a house, and has a washing machine and (I think) it has two bathrooms. Plus, it's closest to East Slope (apparently the most sociable accommodation) and the bar.

I have Lewes Court 2 as my second choice.
I put East Slope then Park Village. Cheapskate oh yeahhh. Does anyone get the difference between Park Village and Park Houses?
Original post by gibson191
I put East Slope then Park Village. Cheapskate oh yeahhh. Does anyone get the difference between Park Village and Park Houses?

park village is like actual little houses if that makes sense? and then park houses are "halls style" accommodation where everyone lives on corridors :smile: i've chosen both those accommodations too btw!
Reply 12
Original post by breamster917
Hey! I've also firmed sussex for law!
I'm yet to chose accommodation as I can't make my mind up between Swanborough, Lewes Phrase 2, Northfield and Stanmer. I defo want something with an en-suite but i'm having trouble deciding!

What about you? :smile:

ooo i see interesting!!! ahh i am still yet to decide what accommodation i am going to do but i'm going to decide soon and shall let you know wooo
Original post by jessmeow
ooo i see interesting!!! ahh i am still yet to decide what accommodation i am going to do but i'm going to decide soon and shall let you know wooo

I put northfield, swanborough, lewes court 2 and stanmer!
Might end up in the same lectures ahah
Hey for anyone doing law, I would seriously recommend not buying any textbooks until you get to uni. The law society runs an annual book sale and it means you can get textbooks for around £5 each when they would cost £30+ new. Have a look at this FB for more information https://www.facebook.com/events/400608073414156/
Reply 15
Original post by breamster917
I put northfield, swanborough, lewes court 2 and stanmer!
Might end up in the same lectures ahah

ahaha yeah might do woo aha hm i think i am going to make my accommodation decision tomorrow atm i'm thinking Northfield then either Swanborough or Lewes Court..so snap aha
Firmed Sussex for Sociology :smile: I've put Northfield as my first choice accommodation and Lewes as my second choice.

So...see some of you there hopefully? :biggrin:
Original post by Mzeykinns
Firmed Sussex for Sociology :smile: I've put Northfield as my first choice accommodation and Lewes as my second choice.

So...see some of you there hopefully? :biggrin:

Hey, I'm starting Sociology and Cultural Studies in September so might see you around.
Original post by SmallTownGirl
Hey, I'm starting Sociology and Cultural Studies in September so might see you around.

Awesome! :biggrin:
Original post by Mzeykinns
Awesome! :biggrin:

Well you'll probably notice me - I'm short with blue hair.

Quick Reply

Latest