The Student Room Group

Hello, my name is O.Ozz!

Hello, i am new here! after 3 years lurking around this forum i have decided to join.

I am actually not good in Forums anyway because no one ever replies to me :/
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by O.Ozz
Hello, i am new here! after 3 years lurking around this forum i have decided to join.

I am actually not good in Forums anyway because no one ever replies to me :/

Hi! :wavey: Welcome to :tsr:

Well done for finally joining! What level are you studying at?

Is there anything I can help you with?

If you’ve got an academic question, try posting it in the Study Help forum, where some experts will be able to help you out.

If you ever have a question that needs answering or you’re looking for something and can’t find it, just post on here (click reply/quote), or message me and I’ll be sure to get back to you as quick as I can :yep:

As a start, why not try posting in the Icebreaker Thread, where you can talk to fellow Newbies?
If you’re interested in the World Cup, try posting here.
Do you just want to chat? There are plenty of people who’ll be happy to talk here.
If there’s a hobby/interest you’re passionate about, you can talk about it here.

Did you know that there's going to be a Film Competition on TSR soon?
You can predict which film you think will win, and you could win a prize :yep:
Why not check out what it’s all about?

Good luck with everything you’re doing :hugs:

~ Caitlin, The Welcome Squad Team.
Reply 2
Original post by Caitlin_3008
Hi! :wavey: Welcome to :tsr:

Well done for finally joining! What level are you studying at?

Is there anything I can help you with?

If you’ve got an academic question, try posting it in the Study Help forum, where some experts will be able to help you out.

If you ever have a question that needs answering or you’re looking for something and can’t find it, just post on here (click reply/quote), or message me and I’ll be sure to get back to you as quick as I can :yep:

As a start, why not try posting in the Icebreaker Thread, where you can talk to fellow Newbies?
If you’re interested in the World Cup, try posting here.
Do you just want to chat? There are plenty of people who’ll be happy to talk here.
If there’s a hobby/interest you’re passionate about, you can talk about it here.

Did you know that there's going to be a Film Competition on TSR soon?
You can predict which film you think will win, and you could win a prize :yep:
Why not check out what it’s all about?

Good luck with everything you’re doing :hugs:

~ Caitlin, The Welcome Squad Team.

Thats wierd I never got a greeting when I posted that I am new here. :0
Do you guys have a enmity with me. :'(
Reply 3
Hi There! :smile:

I used to study BTEC Level 3 Music and then Access to HE Music Technology but both all flopped so i am trying to find another access course in something but thats flopping too...

I still don't understand this forum as the reason i joined is because i could never find answers to me problems.
Reply 4
Original post by Mike Evon
Thats wierd I never got a greeting when I posted that I am new here. :0
Do you guys have a enmity with me. :'(

When did you join? You should have done... sorry about that on behalf of the WS! :hugs:
We do our best, but sometimes we miss someone :frown:

Original post by O.Ozz
Hi There! :smile:

I used to study BTEC Level 3 Music and then Access to HE Music Technology but both all flopped so i am trying to find another access course in something but thats flopping too...

I still don't understand this forum as the reason i joined is because i could never find answers to me problems.

Ahh, okay, well if you have anything you'd like help with, just let me know :yep:
I'll help you out and point you in the right direction when you're stuck.
Reply 5
When did you join? You should have done... sorry about that on behalf of the WS! :hugs:
We do our best, but sometimes we miss someone :frown:

Ahh, okay, well if you have anything you'd like help with, just let me know :yep:
I'll help you out and point you in the right direction when you're stuck.

Its okay. I just only joined this site to help people with their daily life problems. I help people on facebook and ask.fm in their relation problems and family problems. Not here to be famous but just do good and help people. :smile: lol
Reply 6
Original post by Mike Evon
Its okay. I just only joined this site to help people with their daily life problems. I help people on facebook and ask.fm in their relation problems and family problems. Not here to be famous but just do good and help people. :smile: lol

Awhh, that's lovely :redface:
Reply 7
Awhh, that's lovely :redface:

Thank you. You are sweet too.

Quick Reply