The Student Room Group

Speech impediment

Hi girls would you date someone who suffers with a speech impediment not matter how bad it is ? Or would you not care
i also want to know this beause i also have a speech impediment.
I have a stammer and a girlfriend so yeah... It's just a matter of finding the right one :wink:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hi girls would you date someone who suffers with a speech impediment not matter how bad it is ? Or would you not care

I don't see why not :smile: if I like someone then I like them. Plus, I have hyper mobile joints so have to explain that to a partner too.
My cousin has a stammer, but he doesn't let it effect his confidence, and he has a girlfriend.
I used to have a a stammer so I can emphasize with how crappy it can be. So no it wouldn't bother me really.

Original post by keturah
I don't see why not if I like someone then I like them. Plus, I have hyper mobile joints so have to explain that to a partner too.
My cousin has a stammer, but he doesn't let it effect his confidence, and he has a girlfriend.

What are hyper mobile joints if you don't mind me asking?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I used to have a a stammer so I can emphasize with how crappy it can be. So no it wouldn't bother me really.

What are hyper mobile joints if you don't mind me asking?

It's where your joints have an unusually large range of movement. So I get injuries easily, plus my joints sometimes lock, sublux or dislocate. The only good thing is I'm very flexible lol.
Original post by keturah
It's where your joints have an unusually large range of movement. So I get injuries easily, plus my joints sometimes lock, sublux or dislocate. The only good thing is I'm very flexible lol.

:eek:

Can you put them back in when they dislocate? Does it hurt?

Suppose it could be a shock if your girlfriends' shoulder just dislocated on you :tongue:

It sounds kind of cool if you ask me :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
:eek:

Can you put them back in when they dislocate? Does it hurt?

Suppose it could be a shock if your girlfriends' shoulder just dislocated on you :tongue:

It sounds kind of cool if you ask me :smile:

Yep mostly I can lol, I've figured out ways of manipulating them back into place.
Ah, glad you think so, I worry sometimes it puts guys off.
Sure. It seems like a really minor thing to bother about.
I wouldn't care. It's about the personality.
Yeah I would date someone with a speech impediment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending