The Student Room Group

Feel bad for something I did couple of years ago....

Okay please don't judge.. At the time I was in a really really bad place..

So I need to confess this, it has been on my mind recently. Like 3 years ago in secondary school, btw I'm going university in September, I was with my friends after school finished for some activities. There were cleaners doing their routine job. And I thought it would be funny to steal food from them, even though my friends said that its evil. Basically this cleaner had this snack or whatever on his trolley and I decided to steal it when he went into a classroom.

Looking back at it I'm just thinking WTF??? I feel soo bad and soo ashamed..

Have you guys done anything like this?

Scroll to see replies

Why would you steal the poor cleaners food? :eyeball:
Reply 2
Ouh... never did, Allhumdullilah.

But your confession... it might have been a fun event at that time. . Dont regret if you didnt regret it back then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by PsychadelicScarf
Why would you steal the poor cleaners food? :eyeball:

That's what I'm beating myself up for.. WTF would I do such as disgusting action.. I seriously feel like crap and definitely should after what I had done.
Reply 4
I've done something like that but worse. I still feel pretty bad about it. But you just gotta learn from it... don't do it again! :P And remember you were young and stupid.
:erm:

The thing I feel most guilty about is nicking a Minnie Mouse figurine from a charity shop when I was still in a pram. I was what, 4 or 5? But I still remember it :cry2: thankfully that was the end of my klepto days.
Original post by lala121
That's what I'm beating myself up for.. WTF would I do such as disgusting action.. I seriously feel like crap and definitely should after what I had done.

Was it even exciting food?
Reply 7
Just buy a homeless person a Mcdonalds.
Original post by lala121
Okay please don't judge.. At the time I was in a really really bad place..

So I need to confess this, it has been on my mind recently. Like 3 years ago in secondary school, btw I'm going university in September, I was with my friends after school finished for some activities. There were cleaners doing their routine job. And I thought it would be funny to steal food from them, even though my friends said that its evil. Basically this cleaner had this snack or whatever on his trolley and I decided to steal it when he went into a classroom.

Looking back at it I'm just thinking WTF??? I feel soo bad and soo ashamed..

Have you guys done anything like this?

Really? You've successfully trolled me, you mix with some pretty straight laced guys if the worst you have ever done is steal a cleaners food.
Reply 9
Original post by PsychadelicScarf
Was it even exciting food?

No. I think it was a biscuit..

Posted from TSR Mobile
I stole a pic 'n' mix a few years ago
Reply 11
Original post by lala121

Are you going through pms now? ... coz seriously I do regret or feel guilt about stuff when im through it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't be silly! As children we all do things that we would never think about doing as adults, we haven't got fully developed moral values, and sometimes it can be harder to see something as wrong, and see how the consequences affects others.

We've all done things, anyone who claims to be perfectly innocent is deluded. You can't look back now, and regret it, just accept you did it and move on. It's nice that you feel guilt, shows you're a good person. It's not even that bad, a hell of a lot of kids do worse :tongue:
We've got a bad a$$ over here...
Original post by Carpe Vinum

The thing I feel most guilty about is nicking a Minnie Mouse figurine from a charity shop when I was still in a pram. I was what, 4 or 5? But I still remember it :cry2: thankfully that was the end of my klepto days.

Why were you in a pram when you were 5? :eek:
Reply 15
Original post by ldsbabe
We've got a bad a$$ over here...

Original post by Reece Sure
Really? You've successfully trolled me, you mix with some pretty straight laced guys if the worst you have ever done is steal a cleaners food.

I didn't make this thread to confess about the worse thing I did, which btw isn't. I made it because I feel sorry for what I did.. Your comments about me being bad ass are irrelevant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Solivagant
Why were you in a pram when you were 5? :eek:

I was probably younger then :rofl: I don't know what age kids stop using prams, I'm clueless about kids :erm:
Reply 17
Original post by TolerantBeing
Don't be silly! As children we all do things that we would never think about doing as adults, we haven't got fully developed moral values, and sometimes it can be harder to see something as wrong, and see how the consequences affects others.

We've all done things, anyone who claims to be perfectly innocent is deluded. You can't look back now, and regret it, just accept you did it and move on. It's nice that you feel guilt, shows you're a good person. It's not even that bad, a hell of a lot of kids do worse :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Carpe Vinum

Out of curiosity, why were you in a pram when you were 4 or 5?
Original post by lala121
I didn't make this thread to confess about the worse thing I did, which btw isn't. I made it because I feel sorry for what I did.. Your comments about me being bad ass are irrelevant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's fair enough. I just thought I'd share my story too.

Quick Reply

Latest