The Student Room Group

TSR Tennis Society IV

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1540
Cilic now up 2-1! Wonder if it'll go to 5....
I'll feel much better if Djokovic loses as well :biggrin:

Hope we have first time winners on both sides. Preferably Dimitrov/Halep
Federer down a break in the first.

Original post by Skkc16
I'll feel much better if Djokovic loses as well :biggrin:

Hope we have first time winners on both sides. Preferably Dimitrov/Halep

A Dimitrov vs Raonic final would be great.

If the big 4 really are weakening I wonder if Del Potro could clean up next season. He's still better than any of the young guys.
What the hell BBC? Missed the first four games of Federer-Wawrinka match because they were running the bulid-up clip at the start of the match.:angry:

Edit: Federer really should have made that pass at break point. That mistake will probably cost him the set.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Rakas21
Federer down a break in the first.

A Dimitrov vs Raonic final would be great.

If the big 4 really are weakening I wonder if Del Potro could clean up next season. He's still better than any of the young guys.

Haven't really watched Raonic but I've heard he's not that great on grass. He'll do well to get past Fed/Stan

Having been out for so long I don't think Del Potro would do that well at AO and FO but from then on he could put up a challenge, but Murray and Djokovic will have something to say about that.
Original post by Skkc16
Haven't really watched Raonic but I've heard he's not that great on grass. He'll do well to get past Fed/Stan

Having been out for so long I don't think Del Potro would do that well at AO and FO but from then on he could put up a challenge, but Murray and Djokovic will have something to say about that.

He'll be back in September.
Reply 1546
Original post by Ashnard
What the hell BBC? Missed the first four games of Federer-Wawrinka match because they were running the bulid-up clip at the start of the match.:angry:

Edit: Federer really should have made that pass at break point. That mistake will probably cost him the set.

Typical, incompetent/clueless BBC. They even design the scoreboard wrong. It should show previous set scores like every other tournament imo...
AHH loving Wimbledon 2014!! Some new fish on the scene.
But is Djokovic staging a comeback :frown:.
Reply 1549
Come on Cilic! Don't bottle it!
Reply 1550
Wawrinka's first serve really suffering. He can only go so far with that...
Wawrinka is serving like a mug but still hasn't been broken yet. Federer just playing like ****. Every part of his game is inadequate at the moment except for maybe his serve.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Rakas21
He'll be back in September.

Ah should be an interesting hard court season then.

Cilic. Absolutely useless
Reply 1553
Cilic is done if he gets broken again here.
Federer really needs to break ASAP before Wawrinka recovers from his lull and catches fire again. Got to take his chances while he can.
Gutted that I'm missing all the tennis right now! Why did my internship have to be during Wimbledon?! :'(
Thrilled that Djokovic won though, Cillic is always a tough one Dimitrov vs Djokovic could be a classic!
Cilic- such a disappointment:angry: but I trust Dimitriv will beat Djokovic!:smile:
Reply 1557
Fed will take this in 4. Neither player has played fantastically well today, but Stan's been suffering a bit. Haven't been paying attention to Raonic's match, but I think he should be fine.

Dimitrov/Djokovic will be interesting! But I imagine Nole will take it...
Reply 1558
Dimitrov to win Wimbledon? Kick Noles butt in Semis and then kill daddy in the final.
Kyrgios first set :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest