The Student Room Group

Guys, would you go out with a girl..

Scroll to see replies

Sexism, sexism everywhere...
Reply 41
This is my opinion, so here goes nothing.
If she just went around sleeping with all my mates within a short time, (say a month) then I'd say no. I don't want a relationship that only lasts for a week, and is only based on sex.
Sex (to me) is the ultimate way of the declaration of love.
But if it was over more like a year, year and a half then maybe. She would have to earn my trust that she wants me and not just me in bed, of course I would have to like her as she is.
The past I am willing to ignore for the sake of love, but the past can sometimes help you predict the future.

I'd like to say, not all guys think that way about the 'dateble' and such, and I have no opinion on what women think, as I'm not a girl :wink:

Have fun
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 42
She'd be a keeper for me.
Reply 43
Original post by lovingislosing
What's wrong with what she did if she and your friends enjoyed it? Why does her past have anything to do with her or present?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you a woman?
Also have you rode around a whole friendship circle and want to date one of the guys in that group?
Original post by jam278
Are you a woman?
Also have you rode around a whole friendship circle and want to date one of the guys in that group?

I am a woman, I recently took my avatar off.

Nope never have done but I see nothing wrong with it.
Original post by CJKay
Probably not. :lol:

Original post by Teaddict
As in what? If you mean slept around, then absolutely not. That would be a deal breaker.

Original post by AnharM
I wouldn't ''go out'' with her, but I would **** her until her hips break. So the answer is: Nope. Never.

Hey - out of interest, why is it that you wouldn't date her and consider her for a potential relationship? Do you feel that it would be awkward? Just not your type of girl? Does it suggest she is a slag as opposed to "free to express her sexual desires" (or however else you want to put it). Would the guys talk behind her and your back?
Reply 46
Original post by stargirl63
Hey - out of interest, why is it that you wouldn't date her and consider her for a potential relationship? Do you feel that it would be awkward? Just not your type of girl? Does it suggest she is a slag as opposed to "free to express her sexual desires" (or however else you want to put it). Would the guys talk behind her and your back?

The idea of dating somebody who's had every one of my mates' dicks inside her is fairly vomit-worthy. I don't mind if she's had casual sex maybe once or twice but I would definitely prefer she had some degree of self-restraint.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 47

I don't like the idea of knowing my friends have been inside my future girlfriend. That's just wrong in every single way. No guy I know rates that. As childish as it sounds, I have standards, and I instantly would stop rating her.
What's wrong with what she did if she and your friends enjoyed it? Why does her past have anything to do with her or present?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why does Rolf Harris' past have anything to do with his present? Oh wait. People are judged by past events, accept it and move on. :colone:
It just be such an uncomfortable thought.
Wouldnt even buy her a drink at a bar

What people get up to is their business. That being said, I find that my conception of morality often runs into direct conflict with those who have very loose sexual morals. On that basis, I would feel very uncomfortable being in a relationship with a girl whose sexual morality did not match up to mine. That being said, again, if I really liked her, I might overlook it - can't really say unless I am in that situation.

But I am not fond of it... This doesn't just apply to girls; I dislike the idea that young men are congratulated for sleeping around and spreading god knows what.
Sure. I'd expect anyone to cheat on me.
Original post by Okie dokie
Why does Rolf Harris' past have anything to do with his present? Oh wait. People are judged by past events, accept it and move on. :colone:

Unless what she and your friends were involved in had no consent, then those two situations are far from comparable.
I can see why this would be an issue...how do you just go from one mate to the other without so much of a damn care in the world? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unless what she and your friends were involved in had no consent, then those two situations are far from comparable.

Well done for missing the point entirely 👏
Of course not. That would be a nightmare

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Original post by Pussy Galore
that had ****ed around with all your mates.

no
Reply 58
i would **** her cause if i don't i'll be the only one who hadn't ****ed her and that's bad!! but i don't think this relationship would go any further then meaningless sex.:cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending