The Student Room Group

Decent liquor to last a night under £15

Looking for some new stuff to drunk when out at parties etc, I'm not talking clubs ofc. Anyone got any decent liquor reconsiderations for under £15/night. I used to spend about £20/night but I'm looking to try some cheaper stuff like vodka etc. I'm open to anything, I just don't like straight vodka so anyone got any decent mixes? Stuff like rum/brandy/whiskey is all cool.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bleach.
Reply 2
Original post by Twinport53
Bleach.

I'll give it a whirl
Gin and bitter lemon. You won't regret it.
Rum is amazing. Throw it in coke and it just slides down.
Own Brand Dark rum, with ginger beer. Alternatively, coke. But for that your looking at 40-50 a gram and it could be cut with all kinds of ****.

And for the rum, dont go sainsburys basics on this b*tch, go the one just up from that. Got a picture of a sunset or something on it. Have standards, mate
Jagermeister all the way. You really can't go wrong with JagerBombs.
Reply 7
Original post by DiddyDec
Jagermeister all the way. You really can't go wrong with JagerBombs.

Don't like it
Original post by Pussy Galore
Don't like it

We have ourselves a serious problem then. Have you tried vodka with lime cordial and lemonade?
Tequila!!
Original post by DiddyDec
We have ourselves a serious problem then. Have you tried vodka with lime cordial and lemonade?

I don't really like vodka, but ill give it a shot
Original post by Pussy Galore
I don't really like vodka, but ill give it a shot

I had to stop drinking vodka due to some unfortunate events of my youth. However recently I have been able to drink vodka in this mixture, although it is normally served as a quad it is more pleasant as double.
Reply 12
Drink like a VI Form girl. Southern Comfort and lemonade.
Reply 13
Malibu but go for.the supermarket own brands such as aldi or Morrison's which are like £5. Same goes foe.peach schnappes.
Or perhaps vermouth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Go for apple/vanilla vodka it tastes like sweeties. I used to have apple vodka mixed with apple sourz. I managed two drinks then started showing everyone my suckie in pants as I thought they were so fantastic, then I was sent home. So although it's yummy, beware.
Original post by lyrical_lie
Go for apple/vanilla vodka it tastes like sweeties. I used to have apple vodka mixed with apple sourz. I managed two drinks then started showing everyone my suckie in pants as I thought they were so fantastic, then I was sent home. So although it's yummy, beware.

suckie?

OP, what were you drinking before?
Original post by tehforum
suckie?

OP, what were you drinking before?

Um, ones that pull all your fat in, "suck it in" suckie. That's what I call them anyway :tongue:
Original post by Twinport53
Bleach.

Then mix it with Ammonia.
Tesco's own brand rum, whisky, gin, brandy etc.

Peach schnapps is weak but tastes lovely. Not a liquor but things such as Cactus Jacks are good for shots and are good for those who don't really like the taste of booze.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you like Disaronno, Lidl actually does a really good cheaper Ameretto. However don't go with the Tesco version, as that really isn't anywhere near as nice as the original.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest