The Student Room Group

Need serious help on self control

Askm / hey TSRians. ..
I dont want to backbite but theres a female in my class who is over smart and a teacher s pet...who thinks shes the queen and right now when Im in the deep**** workload she's acting mean and all my anger is aimed at her!

May Allah swt not reward me her bad deeds, in shaa Allah. Ive been reciting ayat ul kursi but looks like my anger is in the highest level approachable ): and isn't subsiding. .

JA

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by M Jamali
Askm / hey TSRians. ..
I dont want to backbite but theres a female in my class who is over smart and a teacher s pet...who thinks shes the queen and right now when Im in the deep**** workload she's acting mean and all my anger is aimed at her!

May Allah swt not reward me her bad deeds, in shaa Allah. Ive been reciting ayat ul kursi but looks like my anger is in the highest level approachable ): and isn't subsiding. .

JA

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol cool story.
Reply 2
Unless you're feeling particularly violent, I fail to see what the problem is. Just ignore her.
Reply 4
Askm / hey TSRians. ..

JA

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol okays.. Just ignore her! And try not to pay much attention to her during class :tongue: the more you pay attention to her rather than what you're supposed to doing is just going to annoy you more. Maybe you should just concentrate on your own work :h:
Reply 5
Original post by AnharM
lol cool story.

Thank u

Original post by Vian
Unless you're feeling particularly violent, I fail to see what the problem is. Just ignore her.

Ignored her almost everytime... she's someone with two faces? ..acts super cute in the front and go bitching behind the back... ugh Im doin the same right now atleast the bitching part... :frown:

Original post by TheKingOfTSR

I dont like this feeling. .. ty for Ameen, summa Ameen

Original post by IqraHaq
Lol okays.. Just ignore her! And try not to pay much attention to her during class :tongue: the more you pay attention to her rather than what you're supposed to doing is just going to annoy you more. Maybe you should just concentrate on your own work :h:

Ignore, like I mentioned in here above... she comes to me, even when I dobt give her a damn! . Man I know not how to deal with her. .. im supra crazy to actually ruin her life for trying to ruin mine... im soo wrong here... may Allah forgive me for suvh wrong intentions )':

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Ignore her, one day it'll bite her in the ass :wink:

Focus on improving yourself and being above her rather than trying to put her down
Reply 7
Original post by TheBBQ

Focus on improving yourself and being above her rather than trying to put her down

:rofl:
Reply 8
Original post by IqraHaq
:rofl:

You literally laugh at anything...LOL
Reply 9
Thank u

Ignored her almost everytime... she's someone with two faces? ..acts super cute in the front and go bitching behind the back... ugh Im doin the same right now atleast the bitching part... :frown:

I dont like this feeling. .. ty for Ameen, summa Ameen

Ignore, like I mentioned in here above... she comes to me, even when I dobt give her a damn! . Man I know not how to deal with her. .. im supra crazy to actually ruin her life for trying to ruin mine... im soo wrong here... may Allah forgive me for suvh wrong intentions )':

Posted from TSR Mobile

How old are you lol?
This cheered me up no offence, I remember being like this lmao
Reply 10
Get angry with her, tell her off.

Whatever society tells you, anger isn't an emotion that needs to be suppressed and you'll feel better for it. Within reason. Don't punch her.
Reply 11
Original post by AnharM
You literally laugh at anything...LOL

I don't laugh at antthing. I laugh at stuff I find funny (which admittedly is a lot of things :lol:)

But if you'd rather I sit :sad: all day thennnnnnnnnn... Here I go :sad::sad::sad:
Reply 12
Original post by IqraHaq
I don't laugh at antthing. I laugh at stuff I find funny (which admittedly is a lot of things :lol:)

But if you'd rather I sit :sad: all day thennnnnnnnnn... Here I go :sad::sad::sad:

Looool you can laugh at whatever you like bae :wink:
Reply 13
Original post by AnharM
Looool you can laugh at whatever you like bae :wink:

Pahahahaa :woo:

Thank ya :h:

:lol:

K I'm done... Derailing this thread tho... Whoops...
Reply 14
Original post by TheBBQ

Ignoring wont help! She's just wierd! Ive always ignored her but she being the teachers pet messes it up! Indeed I hekped her get the project shes currently working! Duh and theres no ty at the least...

Original post by katbob
How old are you lol?
This cheered me up no offence, I remember being like this lmao

How old are you? ..arent you not supposed to ask a female her age ..:-P
I haven't checked out your profile to sau if you're a male or female, if youre one female, you'll know what I mean.. haha

Original post by tooosh
Get angry with her, tell her off.

Whatever society tells you, anger isn't an emotion that needs to be suppressed and you'll feel better for it. Within reason. Don't punch her.

But wouldn't that degrade me to her level? And Islam doesn't teaches us that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The only best strategy is to ignore , and just keep your eyes open.
Just ignore her. If she annoys you, close your eyes and count to ten. That was my strategy whenever one of my classmates kept annoying me.
Reply 17

Posted from TSR Mobile

No it doesn't. You need to make your own decisions that appropriately fit your human condition. If that means deviating from your religion, well getting angry isn't haram.

Surely it makes more sense to fight her on the same level than a different one?

Maybe you can ask her how old she is or how much she weighs. Though it's better to confront her about the actual issue and not something else. You want resolution, not hate.
Reply 18
Ignoring wont help! She's just wierd! Ive always ignored her but she being the teachers pet messes it up! Indeed I hekped her get the project shes currently working! Duh and theres no ty at the least...

How old are you? ..arent you not supposed to ask a female her age ..:-P
I haven't checked out your profile to sau if you're a male or female, if youre one female, you'll know what I mean.. haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha that doesn't count if you're a kid :tongue:
Plus you're a girl not a woman :tongue:

I'm 18 btw :tongue:
Reply 19
Original post by Jmaesparker
The only best strategy is to ignore , and just keep your eyes open.

Ty sparker,
I surely am gonna ignore her! Coz im gonna go study harder, in shaa Allah, i'd just get myself busy to actually waste my time thinking of her. (:

Original post by TaciturnPhantom
Just ignore her. If she annoys you, close your eyes and count to ten. That was my strategy whenever one of my classmates kept annoying me.

Hey phantom, I'll try this . Ty (:

Original post by tooosh
No it doesn't. You need to make your own decisions that appropriately fit your human condition. If that means deviating from your religion, well getting angry isn't haram.

Surely it makes more sense to fight her on the same level than a different one?

Maybe you can ask her how old she is or how much she weighs. Though it's better to confront her about the actual issue and not something else. You want resolution, not hate.

Where did the age and weight thing came up here. .. ? *baffled*

Original post by katbob
Haha that doesn't count if you're a kid :tongue:
Plus you're a girl not a woman :tongue:

I'm 18 btw :tongue:

Ouch! That hurt, *sob-sob*... I ain't a kid, actually I'm quite a few years elder to you... ^^,

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending