The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tai Ga
omfg everything's finishing :cry2: This is why I can't deal with the end of anime seasons.

I think I've watched over 350-400 series in the past :colondollar:

You can't feel if you don't watch anything anymore :proud:
Just saw episode 135 of Hunter x Hunter 2011...which I somehow missed last week doh

Spoiler

Free! Eternal Summer is out, and so begins the new anime season. :biggrin:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Free! Eternal Summer is out, and so begins the new anime season. :biggrin:

Oh yisss :colone:
How do anime seasons work?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by brownsugar-xx
How do anime seasons work?
Posted from TSR Mobile

The vast majority of TV anime series start airing at the same, predictable times of the year (either in early January, April, July or October), and shows that are ending usually do so a week or two before then. It's just the way the program slots work in Japan. :yes:

I put together a thread on all the new series starting in this (the Summer) season, if you're interested. Everything there should start in the next week or two. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7005
In a way I am glad I don't usually have much time for anime, it means there is so much for me to watch when I get down to it :redface:

So I stalled 2 shows before I finally moved onto a third and got hooked, currently watching fairy tail. :redface:
Summer season confirmed for fujoshi heaven - Bakumatsu Rock & Free! Eternal Summer kicking off the season in style.

Wednesdays are immediately x100 better!
Original post by Yuuki
In a way I am glad I don't usually have much time for anime, it means there is so much for me to watch when I get down to it :redface:

So I stalled 2 shows before I finally moved onto a third and got hooked, currently watching fairy tail. :redface:

Been a while Yuuki :hi: Good to see you still around watching anime :five:

I might going back to my anime days soon :moon: The Fairy Tail crew are funny to watch :mmm:

Original post by caraniel
Summer season confirmed for fujoshi heaven - Bakumatsu Rock & Free! Eternal Summer kicking off the season in style.

I need to get back into anime mode soon. I only have Tuesdays to look forward to. Hunter x Hunter :puppyeyes:

I updated my signature to hopefully reel in some n00bs. Hope Juno doesn't eat them :mmm:
Original post by Yuuki

Meh, I always have time for anime, and have never found myself short on things to watch so far. :p:

Original post by caraniel

I'm also picking up Free! (surprise surprise) as I just posted in the Summer season thread. I'm too tired to give Bakumatsu Rock a look tonight, but it'll be top of my to do list tomorrow. *has the day off, solely for anime viewing*

Hitsugi no Chaika was the highlight of my Wednesdays, and that's going to be a tough show to replace, but it's early days yet...
looks like Bakumatsu Rock is our token bishie anime for this season :awesome:
Reply 7010
Original post by Keoje
Been a while Yuuki :hi: Good to see you still around watching anime :five:

I might going back to my anime days soon :moon: The Fairy Tail crew are funny to watch :mmm:

Thanks, and yes you should get back into it! They are funny to watch which is why I have been enjoying it so far.

Original post by AngryJellyfish
Meh, I always have time for anime, and have never found myself short on things to watch so far. :p:

I think I am probably more picky than you so it works for me :p: I see you are nearly reaching the year mark! :-)
Original post by Yuuki
I think I am probably more picky than you so it works for me :p: I see you are nearly reaching the year mark! :-)

Fair enough. :p:

It'll be quite a while before I reach a year - unless my priorities change before then, I aim to reach that milestone on exactly January 23rd, 2018. I got the 6, 7 and 8 month badges on that date over the last three years, so it's become a tradition. :giggle:
Reply 7012
Brief thoughts on Black Bullet and Brynhilder. Both were reasonably enjoyable to watch, but not without their flaws. Enough to maintain my interest, anyway.
I need a good action manga to read suggestions ??? please keep in mind i have read most of the popular ones :smile:
Original post by HXRLEEN
I need a good action manga to read suggestions ??? please keep in mind i have read most of the popular ones :smile:

Toriko? The anime itself is pretty **** and doesn't do the manga any justice.
Can anyone remind me of this horror/action manga where plants take over the world? I forgot it's name.
Original post by Tai Ga
Can anyone remind me of this horror/action manga where plants take over the world? I forgot it's name.

:lolwut: :wtf:

Was so curious I googled it. Is it called Green Worldz? :beard:
Original post by Keoje
:lolwut: :wtf:

Was so curious I googled it. Is it called Green Worldz? :beard:

DAS IT :woo: Thanks man
Original post by HXRLEEN

Twentieth Century Boys
Rurouni Kenshin
Pandora Hearts
Lucifer & The Biscuit Hammer
Psyren
Magi
Hunter x Hunter
Black Cat
Soul Eater
Parasyte
Gantz
suggest me a good anime to start watching please