The Student Room Group

Entertain me boys

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iamintorture
Why the hostility?

Because **** you, that's why.
Original post by hihoho
You girls are oblivious to what is going on around you, I use that to seduce you.

This thread isn't about you, it's about me
Reply 42
This thread isn't about you, it's about me

Why must everything be about you, it's always about you, what about my feelings?
Reply 43
Original post by Billyapple
hi :smile: where I am from the girls call me a gentlemen :smile:

I treat them right, I text them goodnight and goodmorning .. I buy them things they want ... they all say I am their best friend but I am looking for a girl who will be with me forever :smile:

I don't know why girls say no, I'm a real nice guy and will take care of you :smile:
be my internet girlfriend :smile:

Wow man you have the balls, I gotta give you respect for hustling.
yea but what gives man !!! she rejects me like all other girls ffs :frown:

Cause I don't do internet dating
Reply 45
yea but what gives man !!! she rejects me like all other girls ffs :frown:

Man seriously, you are too nice, that's the problem. You can't be nice to women, be pushy, flirty, show a little arrogance, women admire a man with such qualities. Don't be a gentleman, gentleman don't **** women, they only date their hands. U get my drift?
Original post by hihoho
Man seriously, you are too nice, that's the problem. You can't be nice to women, be pushy, flirty, show a little arrogance, women admire a man with such qualities. Don't be a gentleman, gentleman don't **** women, they only date their hands. U get my drift?

I don't like any man that's pretending to be something he's not, shows insecurity
Reply 47
I don't like any man that's pretending to be something he's not, shows insecurity

that's the point, nobody is a gentleman, people only do it because they think women find it attractive. most men aren't themselves when they want the girl because in reality we are all a little selfish and arrogant, why hide this beneficial trait?
Original post by hihoho
that's the point, nobody is a gentleman, people only do it because they think women find it attractive. most men aren't themselves when they want the girl because in reality we are all a little selfish and arrogant, why hide this beneficial trait?

I don't agree, you can't put on an act forever.
Some men are gentlemanly naturally, others are not
Reply 49
I don't agree, you can't put on an act forever.
Some men are gentlemanly naturally, others are not

Well those gentlemanly will have to suffer for a long time.
Original post by hihoho
Well those gentlemanly will have to suffer for a long time.

Why?
Reply 51
Why?

because they aren't getting any women!
Reply 52
Original post by hihoho

I'm guessing you've never heard of satire.
Reply 53
I know, one will not get women, others will.
Reply 54
Original post by samba
I'm guessing you've never heard of satire.

I am guessing you have never heard of my feelings.
Reply 55
Original post by hihoho
I am guessing you have never heard of my feelings.

Hi I am 12 and what are feelings?
**** you slag
Reply 57
Original post by samba
Hi I am 12 and what are feelings?

How much are you offering?

Quick Reply

Latest