The Student Room Group

18th!!!!

Morning people!
My 18th coming up and I don't want to celebrate it doing the norm! I was thinking along the lines of...
zorbing
bouncy castle
star wars themed party.
Any suggestions???
Reply 1
Sounds more like an 8th rather than an 18th..

Edit: go and get steaming..
****ing bouncy castles, man! :headbang:

I'm actually being serious, you NEVER grow out of bouncy castles. They're astonishingly fun, and that's all there is to it. I miss bouncy castles... :moon:
Original post by kaesha_x
Morning people!
My 18th coming up and I don't want to celebrate it doing the norm! I was thinking along the lines of...
zorbing
bouncy castle
star wars themed party.
Any suggestions???

:lolwut:
Well...I mean they're fun but I doubt it's something that shows you are becoming adult. Might wanna have a classy dinner and then a good ol dance floor and drinks :smile: Add a theme ontop so people can dress a certain way but leave the balloons and party hats and bouncy castles out of it :s-smilie:
I had a bouncy castle for my 17th!

You could have it with a bbq and drinks and whatnot?
Reply 5
With the bouncy castle in mind, I'd go. It sounds nostalgic :smile:
Reply 6
All the booze you can afford.
I'd go to a random slumber party with mates and bouncy castle or summer bbq but a special moment like 18th bday no. Just...no.
well, tailor a party to what you enjoy then. if you like bouncy castles, ****in get one!! :biggrin: xD
Why stop at a bouncy castle? Get the largest bouncy castle in the world. Have the best party which has ever been put on.

img_8022_1.jpg
Original post by Maharaniii
I'd go to a random slumber party with mates and bouncy castle or summer bbq but a special moment like 18th bday no. Just...no.

I bet you're a super loud girl irl
Original post by hexagonalRod
I bet you're a super loud girl irl

what gave you this thought?
Original post by Maharaniii
what gave you this thought?

You're a raniii with three i's. That's no simple rani.
Original post by hexagonalRod
You're a raniii with three i's. That's no simple rani.

lol lay off my name, I went with Maharani and it was taken by someone. So...three i's :biggrin:
Original post by Ndella
With the bouncy castle in mind, I'd go. It sounds nostalgic :smile:

you and me both:cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending