The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Quantock Court Accommodation 2014

Hello there,
I have just been allocated my accommodation in UWE Quantock Court, <removed by a mod - if you wouldn't publish your mum's address on TSR, you shouldn't publish your new address in halls here either for reasons of personal safety. If you wish to exchange these details, please use the pm system> to study Real Estate!
any of you guys been allocated accommodation yet? Be nice to see who's in the same flat as me
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bennfranciss
Hello there,
I have just been allocated my accommodation in UWE Quantock Court, room 2, flat 312 to study Real Estate!
any of you guys been allocated accommodation yet? Be nice to see who's in the same flat as me

I'm flat 211 Quantock Court ☺️
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Rachelbristol
I'm flat 211 Quantock Court ☺️

Ahh brilliant☺️ What are you studying? Neighbour😝
Marketing ☺️ you?
Reply 4
Marketing ☺️ you?

Real Estate:biggrin: add me on Facebook: Ben Francis☺️
Reply 5
310 :smile: studying Games Technology :biggrin:
I thiiiink I've worked it out. I'm pretty sure there are 5 blocks per court and the first digit of the number refers to block you're in so I (flat 211) will be in block 2 of Quantock Court and flat 11 (there are 14 flats per block and 7 floors so 2 flats per floor). So from what I gather I will be on the 6th floor and in a desperate building to you. Not important just thought I'd share how I think it works!
But you two will both be in the same in the same building and one floor apart ☺️ (If I'm right in the way I'm thinking it works)
Reply 8
But you two will both be in the same in the same building and one floor apart ☺️ (If I'm right in the way I'm thinking it works)

Sounds great!! All add me on Facebook :smile:
Is it the profile pic with the cool pattern in the background?
https://www.facebook.com/ben.francis.77?ref=tn_tnmn

try this! It's with a picture of me and 4 friends:smile:
Reply 11
Hey guys I'm in 208 so assuming that's near you all. I'm doing Audio & Music Technology
Reply 12
Hey guys :smile: Im in 506
Hey guys im in 106 :smile:
Hey guys! I'm room 6, flat 107 :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by ed_23
Hey guys I'm in 208 so assuming that's near you all. I'm doing Audio & Music Technology

I'm in flat 208 as well:-)
Hey I'm in 107 too :smile:
Reply 17
608 Baby!
Reply 18
Original post by ed_23

Hey i'm in flat 205 studying the same thing! :smile:
Anyone in quantock flat 612?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending