The Student Room Group

What do you do to show your gf/bf you care?

Just the little things you do every day; like bringing them a coffee in the morning, or pretending to like their obnoxious pet cat... :lovie:

What are yours? The more quirky the better.* :smile:

:loveduck:

We're hoping to (anonymously) share some of these with relationship charity One plus One. :lovie2:

:lovedup:

(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I used to turn up at my boyfriends house when he was ill it used to be a total surprise. I would also bring him his favourite food and give him lots of cuddles and made sure he got lots of rest
Reply 2
Give her all the sex she craves.

Win-win.
Original post by RomnCoton
Give her all the sex she craves.

Win-win.

:eek:

My eyes!
Reply 4
Cook for them out the blue, treat them to little things or days out, spend a lot of time with them, take care of them when they are ill.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Give a mean tongue tornado
Reply 6
send him little texts or emails saying the things i like about him/ us if i know he's had a rough day or just for the sake of it :redface:
Reply 7
Little texts and notes, and endless baked goods :biggrin:
I always let mine know when I'm thinking of him, that I love him, little things like that :smile: <3
I'd like to visit him when he's sick but, might be a bit weird considering his new roommates don't know me.
Original post by scrotgrot
Give a mean tongue tornado

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Original post by alex193
Little texts and notes, and endless baked goods :biggrin:

Baked goods are always a good idea! :biggrin:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Baked goods are always a good idea! :biggrin:

Nothing beats food
Put the ironing board and dish cloth out ready.
Original post by Nightshade54
Nothing beats food

Disagree. Sex beats food.
Make an effort to speak to them. I'm so bad at replying to texts/emails/messages and stuff (literally everyone and anyone who has ever messaged me on TSR can confirm.. sorry! :innocent:) but with the boyfriend dearest I usually reply within the next 24 hours. :mmm:
He likes it when i sing. He knows i only sing when i am happy. I call him by his nickname (manny). I flirt with him, Just generall intimacy. I think noting what he doees for me is important as well.
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Just the little things you do every day; like bringing them a coffee in the morning, or pretending to like their obnoxious pet cat... :lovie:

What are yours? The more quirky the better.* :smile:

:loveduck:

We're hoping to (anonymously) share some of these with relationship charity One plus One. :lovie2:

:lovedup:

When I'm there I'll get a coffee for us both in the morning and then get back in bed and we'll cuddle up until she's awake enough to sit and drink her coffee.

When I go round I'll sometimes take jam butties because it harkens back to when we were both children.
We're in an LDR. He knows I'm really bad at cooking but I still put in a lot of effort to make cookies and send them in the post to him. I tried to make them 3 times and they still didn't come out perfect but he appreciated the gesture.

For him, I think it was when he was visiting and I had to work. He came to meet me at work when I finished, standing by Self Scan with me for 45 minutes trying to make them go by quicker by talking and whatever else.
By smothering him in kisses, telling him how much I love him and tolerating his WWE obsession. :facepalm:

We travelled all the way to the London O2 just so he could LOOK at the merchandise and displays they had up when they had WWE Raw and Live or whatever.
But I also have found this to be very cute and I'll probably take him to an actual live show for our 4th anniversary next March.

(His Simpsons obsession is slightly more tolerable, but this is another story)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by beccagood95
By smothering him in kisses, telling him how much I love him and tolerating his WWE obsession. :facepalm:

We travelled all the way to the London O2 just so he could LOOK at the merchandise and displays they had up when they had WWE Raw and Live or whatever.
But I also have found this to be very cute and I'll probably take him to an actual live show for our 4th anniversary next March.

(His Simpsons obsession is slightly more tolerable, but this is another story)
haha yee sounds a cute couple and nice to hear youre both wiling to compensate p

power to your elbow love

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending