The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

indians joining Brunel this september 2014

Hi guys. I am joining Msc management this September.Has anyone from india conformed Brunel yet?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by abhishek.k
Hi guys. I am joining Msc management this September.Has anyone from india conformed Brunel yet?

No an Indian, but a Pakistani. Brunel is my firm choice for Law. You just recently came form India?
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Maliha Ahmed
No an Indian, but a Pakistani. Brunel is my firm choice for Law. You just recently came form India?

oh awesome. i am going this september. what are u plannin about your accomdation?
Original post by abhishek.k
oh awesome. i am going this september. what are u plannin about your accomdation?

I don't live far from the uni, so I won't be moving out.

Ive also firmed brunel for law, LLB Law right?
Original post by random1234567
Ive also firmed brunel for law, LLB Law right?

Yupp LLB Law. What do you think you'll get on results day? I think I'll get around A*BC OR A*CC. Not sure if Brunel will take me with that :redface:
Yupp LLB Law. What do you think you'll get on results day? I think I'll get around A*BC OR A*CC. Not sure if Brunel will take me with that :redface:

Mmm, cool :smile:, I am not sure tbh I think ABC :/, do you know whether if Brunel are lenient or not?
Mmm, cool :smile:, I am not sure tbh I think ABC :/, do you know whether if Brunel are lenient or not?

I'm not sure tbh, but a friend of mine told me that if you have a strong ps and get decent grades, they'll take you. I guess they'll accept ABC..yupp I think they will. :crossedf:
I'm not sure tbh, but a friend of mine told me that if you have a strong ps and get decent grades, they'll take you. I guess they'll accept ABC..yupp I think they will. :crossedf:

We will just have to wait and see :/, what is the offer that they gave you- AAB?
We will just have to wait and see :/, what is the offer that they gave you- AAB?

Yupp I guess :frown: It was AAB OR ABB..
Reply 10
Gonna be so at home at Brunel.
Yupp I guess :frown: It was AAB OR ABB..

Yeah, I was offered AAB, however on the website it says "typical offers: AAB-ABB". So they may take on ABB
Yeah, I was offered AAB, however on the website it says "typical offers: AAB-ABB". So they may take on ABB

Yupp they offered me a place on AAB but I guess they'll accept ABB as it says on the website.
Original post by Clip
Gonna be so at home at Brunel.

Ikr, just hope I can get the grades!!
Yupp they offered me a place on AAB but I guess they'll accept ABB as it says on the website.

Yeah, fingers crossed! what did you choose as insurance?
Yeah, fingers crossed! what did you choose as insurance?

Haha yh :crossedf:

Westminster but I've applied for History there. Wbu?
Haha yh :crossedf:

Westminster but I've applied for History there. Wbu?

Westminster some how rejected me straight away even though they had lower grade requirements compared to other uni's I applied too. A bit weird :confused::confused:
Original post by Junaid78692
Westminster some how rejected me straight away even though they had lower grade requirements compared to other uni's I applied too. A bit weird :confused::confused:

Ohh that's weird. What course did you apply for? And you've applied for Brunel too?
Ohh that's weird. What course did you apply for? And you've applied for Brunel too?

I've applied for Bsc Business Management at both uni's. Are you going to be living at Brunel's accomodation?
Original post by Junaid78692
I've applied for Bsc Business Management at both uni's. Are you going to be living at Brunel's accomodation?

oh ok. No, I don't live far from the uni, so no.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending