Scroll to see replies

Pretty sure Africa's a continent :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Khallil
What are you smoking?

me? nothing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Khallil

You're honestly trying to tell me that because 'Africa is a country' is one of the most popular searches on Google, you're going to believe it? For heaven's sake, just look at the one below. You know what, actually search it. Africa is not a country. It is a continent. Go back to primary school.

I think you're the one who needs to go back to primary school - Africa is a country.
Original post by bookworm246love

The last time I checked, Africa is a continent. Why on Earth do you think it isn't? :s-smilie:
Original post by IWantSomeMushu

I think you're the one who needs to go back to primary school - Africa is a country.

What a terrible argument. That's like typing "America is a st" into Google and concluding that America is a state because that's one of the most popular searches. Go back to primary school. Please, you're not doing anybody any favours with your unbounded stupidity (unless you're a troll, in which case, consider my Jimmies well and truly rustled).
(edited 9 years ago)
This debate has gone on for ages.
Can we establish that africa is a Continent amd mooovvveee on. Please? What country are we on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Khallil
What a terrible argument. That's like typing "America is a st" into Google and concluding that America is a state because that's one of the most popular searches. Go back to primary school. Please, you're not doing anybody any favours with your unbounded stupidity (unless you're a troll, in which case, consider my Jimmies well and truly rustled).

I have yet to see you post any evidence to show that Africa is not a country.
Original post by Khallil
The last time I checked, Africa is a continent. Why on Earth do you think it isn't? :s-smilie:

no... i was correcting another person say that it IS a continent!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
This argument is so stupid, I swear. Africa is blatantly not a country, and whoever thinks it is just...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I see. You quoted me so I thought you were arguing that Africa is a (:teehee:) country.
(edited 9 years ago)

Wikipedia lol.

I could edit that article to say I'm the Prime Minister of Africa.

Saudi Arabia! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Belgium

Latest

Trending

Trending