What's your favourite accent?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by missfats
Brummie power! :fuhrer::fuhrer::fuhrer:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you with us or against us? :viking:
Welsh accent.
-Dublin accent
-Hong Kong Chinese accent (I love my Chinese grandpa's accent)
-I really like the Yorkshire accent in the film "Kes"
-Country accent
Original post by Dani California
Are you with us or against us? :viking:

WITH BRUMMIES!

Bham is where it's at. :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yaaaay! Your back :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by Stinkum
Let me tell you something. I absolutely HATE HATE HATE your accent. It's EXTREMELY annoying, it's literally the most annoying thing I've ever heard. Absolutely horrible. What a terrible way to speak! Why do you ruin the English language with your terrible accent? That's what I really hate about Brummies, that annoying accent. Part of the reason why Birmingham is one of the worst cities in the UK, truly a horrible place to live in. I have to put up with this annoying stupid accent every single day, I ****ing hate it. It's doing my head in. The way it rolls off the tongue is extremely unpleasant. Such a horrible accent, yuck.

You know what you should hate most about Brummies? The fact that if you said that to one of us, they would either laugh at you, or beat you up. :mob: Now, stop faking the accent, leave the city if you hate it that much, and return to whatever small town or hovel you belong in. Before one of our stereotypical thugs mugs your monocle and top hat.
WITH BRUMMIES!

Bham is where it's at. :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

High five me brother!:cheers:
Scottish. A lot of Scottish accents sound scummy but I still love 'em :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by Dani California
You know what you should hate most about Brummies? The fact that if you said that to one of us, they would either laugh at you, or beat you up. :mob: Now, stop faking the accent, leave the city if you hate it that much, and return to whatever small town or hovel you belong in. Before one of our stereotypical thugs mugs your monocle and top hat.

I'd never say that to a Brummie's face. In fact, I'd never dare open my mouth in front of or even make eye contact with Brummies. They're subhuman species. I never leave home without a bulletproof vest, first aid kit and rape alarm. I'm not basing anything on stereotypes. Everyone agrees with what I'm saying because it's the truth, I'm not going to sugar coat it just to make you happy. Your city is horrible and your accent is absolutely terrible.
Original post by Stinkum
I'd never say that to a Brummie's face. In fact, I'd never dare open my mouth in front of or even make eye contact with Brummies. They're subhuman species. I never leave home without a bulletproof vest, first aid kit and rape alarm. I'm not basing anything on stereotypes. Everyone agrees with what I'm saying because it's the truth, I'm not going to sugar coat it just to make you happy. Your city is horrible and your accent is absolutely terrible.

Where do you live? You clearly have a very bad experience with someone from Birmingham and just stereotyping. I've been to Birmingham and although, I didn't fall in love with it, It isn't as bad as you're making it out to be
Original post by Stinkum

Puny, scared human, eventually we'll take over, then your screwed. I think I can speak on behalf of the city and it's subhuman people when I say-WE DONT GIVE A TINY RATS A**. :borat:
I like just standard London accents, the ones that sound proper without being posh because that's the accent I would like.
Being bilingual I somehow have the ability to easily change my accent without controlling it... when I'm around my friends it's brummie, around my mum it's russian and around my dad it's irish... it also changes based on the other accents people have when I'm talking to them.
So the accent I like is the one I really want to adjust to haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by Secretnerd123
Where do you live? You clearly have a very bad experience with someone from Birmingham and just stereotyping. I've been to Birmingham and although, I didn't fall in love with it, It isn't as bad as you're making it out to be

Trust me, when you've lived in Birmingham for 5 years, you'll change your mind. And they told me Edgbaston was supposed to be a decent area, I'd hate to even try to imagine what other areas must be like. I have a bad experience every single day with dozens of different Brummies. The whole city is horrible, all of its inhabitants are very uncivilised, rough and impolite. I'd give anything to move back down south.
Original post by Stinkum
Trust me, when you've lived in Birmingham for 5 years, you'll change your mind. And they told me Edgbaston was supposed to be a decent area, I'd hate to even try to imagine what other areas must be like. I have a bad experience every single day with dozens of different Brummies. The whole city is horrible, all of its inhabitants are very uncivilised, rough and impolite. I'd give anything to move back down south.

Okay, me being hilarious aside, I actually love the fact that they'll give you a piece of their mind. Push them back, for gods sake!
Original post by Stinkum

Wow.. I've lived here for 12 years, never had this kind of problem.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posh london one (not pretentiously sounding)
Australian
Quebec
Original post by Stinkum

Then hop on a train and get out of there instead of complaining!
Original post by Secretnerd123

You were in small h, that's why.

I'd rather watch cows then come there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A girl with an Aussie accent = instant wife material.

Spanish chicks sound sexy too
French accent - it's soooo hot when French girls speak English! Even better when they speak French!

It's so hard walking around Paris with a French girl ..........

Quick Reply

Latest