The Student Room Group

Feeling down...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mightyfrog2_10
Think about something nice something that makes you happy, to get rid of the things that are making you unhappy and scared..

Tenk djuu anyway :h:
If this is my peak then I may as will jump of a cliff :tongue:
Original post by IqraHaq
Tenk djuu anyway :h:

No problem! Are you feeling better?? :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by mightyfrog2_10
No problem! Are you feeling better?? :smile:

Yeh I am thanks :h: just preparing for iftari now
Original post by IqraHaq
I'm feeling slightly down and sad all of a sudden.. I don't know why, nothings happened to me or anything... But I just feel anxious and scared, like something bad is about to happen..

Has anyone ever felt like this? And if so what did you do?

Aw hope you feel better soon :h:

Deep breathing and meditation may help
Reply 25
Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth
Aw hope you feel better soon :h:

Deep breathing and meditation may help

Thank youuuuu :h: I do feel a lot better
Reply 26
Original post by That_Hijabi
Bismillah. Read quran sister :smile:

lmfao
Reply 27
Original post by IqraHaq
I'm feeling slightly down and sad all of a sudden.. I don't know why, nothings happened to me or anything... But I just feel anxious and scared, like something bad is about to happen..

If there is one thing i've learnt during my 19 years on Earth its that ignorance truly is bliss. You're going to die one day, who cares what happens during the time you're here?
Reply 28
Original post by teen1234
If there is one thing i've learnt during my 19 years on Earth its that ignorance truly is bliss. You're going to die one day, who cares what happens during the time you're here?

Thanks for that :K:
Original post by IqraHaq

Hey :h:

:console:

Are you feeling better? :redface:
Original post by Vixen47
Breath deeply. Read about diaphragmatic breathing. That helps me. I used to suffer really horrible anxiety and the only thing that got me through it was breathing meditatively. It still happens but it's calmed down a lot compared to what it used to be.

Good advice
Reply 31
Original post by lilangel217
Hey :h:

:console:

Are you feeling better? :redface:

Hey :hugs:

yeh I am thanks :smile: I just end up like that every now and then and end up freaking out lol, but I'm good :h:
Original post by IqraHaq
Hey :hugs:

yeh I am thanks :smile: I just end up like that every now and then and end up freaking out lol, but I'm good :h:

That's good.
You know you can just give me a shout if you ever need to talk, right?

:hugs:
Original post by IqraHaq
I think its me thinking ahead too much... I dont understand anything...

Do you ever get the feeling that life is just too ****ing complex?
Reply 34
Original post by lilangel217
That's good.
You know you can just give me a shout if you ever need to talk, right?

:hugs:

Yeh absolutelyyyy!! I would've last night but there was too much too going on in my mind lol.. Thanks shoo much!!

:jumphug:
Original post by IqraHaq
Yeh absolutelyyyy!! I would've last night but there was too much too going on in my mind lol.. Thanks shoo much!!

It's cool :h:

Original post by IqraHaq
I think its me thinking ahead too much... I dont understand anything...

I feel the same right now not knowing what the future holds is scary and really frustrating at times
But I think for now all we can do is just enjoy everyday as it comes
Mayb u could make a list of all the things u wanna do in the coming weeks so u have something to look forward to if u get wat I mean
That's wat I'm doing anyways and it helps a little :smile:

Anyways hope you feel better ASAP :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Original post by InternetGangster
Do you ever get the feeling that life is just too ****ing complex?

:yup: hence the reason I was freaking out last night lol
Reply 38
Original post by aishaahmed96
I feel the same right now not knowing what the future holds is scary and really frustrating at times
But I think for now all we can do is just enjoy everyday as it comes
Mayb u could make a list of all the things u wanna do in the coming weeks so u have something to look forward to if u get wat I mean
That's wat I'm doing anyways and it helps a little :smile:

Anyways hope you feel better ASAP :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh exactly!! Its scary and fustrating at the same time! :redface:
But that seems like a good idea! I'll be sure to think of things to keep myself occupied lol, being Pakistani there's a million and one things I could be doing according to my dad :lol: but yeh I like that idea!! Thanks :h:
Original post by IqraHaq
Yeh exactly!! Its scary and fustrating at the same time! :redface:
But that seems like a good idea! I'll be sure to think of things to keep myself occupied lol, being Pakistani there's a million and one things I could be doing according to my dad :lol: but yeh I like that idea!! Thanks :h:

Haha making roti and Salan is prob gna be at the top of a Pakistanis list :smile:
Then cleaning :smile:
My dads exactly the same but I've become so lazy in these holidays it's hard to find motivation to get up and try new things :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest