The Student Room Group

Received a nude pic by accident

So this morning I opened a Snapchat from a friend and there it was, in full glory. Staring at me, taunting me for one of the longest 8 seconds ever. I know he's been flirting with a girl lately so it obviously was meant for her but, the blood I suppose was lacking in his brain and he didn't pay attention to whom he was sending to.

Has it happened to you? Ever sent or received something explicit by accident? Share your tale :biggrin:

I'm planning to mention it to him tomorrow when we play football, no hiding on the pitch :colone:

I should mention I've seen him naked before so there's no real shock, he has amazing skills though, that angle was perfect!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
in on subtle brag thread
Original post by ipoop
So this morning I opened a Snapchat from a friend and there it was, in full glory. Staring at me, taunting me for one of the longest 8 seconds ever. I know he's been flirting with a girl lately so it obviously was meant for her but, the blood I suppose was lacking in his brain and he didn't pay attention to whom he was sending to.

Has it happened to you? Ever sent or received something explicit by accident? Share your tale :biggrin:

I'm planning to mention it to him tomorrow when we play football, no hiding on the pitch :colone:

I should mention I've seen him naked before so there's no real shock, he has amazing skills though, that angle was perfect!!

wut
Thanks for the image
Reply 4
Original post by tehforum
wut

I know how big/small his penis is and the way he positioned himself/the camera made it seem bigger somehow :holmes: it was Snapchat so it can't have been an enhanced picture :beard:
Original post by ipoop
I know how big/small his penis is and the way he positioned himself/the camera made it seem bigger somehow :holmes: it was Snapchat so it can't have been an enhanced picture :beard:

pic of a pic
Yes, a guy who I later found out was gay sent me nudes once and when I confronted him, claimed that they were meant for his girlfriend and that her name was just above mine on his contact list..
Original post by ipoop

:lolwut:
Original post by ipoop

:sexface:
Did you screenshot it tho? :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
pic of a pic

Hmmm possible but unlikely, I'll find out tomorrow :tongue:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Yes, a guy who I later found out was gay sent me nudes once and when I confronted him, claimed that they were meant for his girlfriend and that her name was just above mine on his contact list..

Hahaha omg I hope my friend didn't make up a person just so he could send me that :rofl:
Original post by Doob
in on subtle brag thread

:confused:
Strong homo ITT
Reply 12
Original post by manchesterunited15
:sexface:

Nothing like that :wink: :colonhash: :yucky:

Original post by Arithmeticae
Did you screenshot it tho? :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I actually don't know how to :colondollar: I have a GSIII and I've tried various methods but it doesn't work with me :sad: Tbh I was not fully awake, I doubt I would've thought of doing that anyway.
A girl I barely know sent me a pic of her cleavage on snapchat.. squeezed super close together and pulling a weird face..

I was kind of creeped out and I didn't mention it
Reply 14
Original post by wat a wizard
Strong homo ITT

Wow, what an excellent contribution to the thread, please post some more of your insightful knowledge!! :gah:
lol that's a pity that a girl did not send you a naked pic by accident but instead your friend did.
Original post by ipoop
Nothing like that :wink: :colonhash: :yucky:

I actually don't know how to :colondollar: I have a GSIII and I've tried various methods but it doesn't work with me :sad: Tbh I was not fully awake, I doubt I would've thought of doing that anyway.

hold your hand out in a vertical manner, keep the fingers together and swipe from left to right
Reply 17
hold your hand out in a vertical manner, keep the fingers together and swipe from left to right

Vertical?! Mother ****er!! I've always been doing horizontal and it always ended the snap :colonhash: I'll try that :yy:
Interesting thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Kool_blaze
lol that's a pity that a girl did not send you a naked pic by accident but instead your friend did.

Would've been a good use of a morning wood :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest