The Student Room Group

Received a nude pic by accident

Scroll to see replies

Maybe you can both come out the closet together.
Reply 21
I literally spluttered at this thread.

I sent nudes to someone by accident once. :colondollar:.. Glad it was a friend that I could laugh about it with.
"Yo man, nice junk!"

He'll already know that he sent it to you by accident (it'll tell him on his feed), may as well be open and jokey about it so as to quash any potential awkwardness.
Reply 23
Original post by Drunk Punx
"Yo man, nice junk!"

He'll already know that he sent it to you by accident (it'll tell him on his feed), may as well be open and jokey about it so as to quash any potential awkwardness.

I don't have Facebook, and I have plans... I'll make sure word gets around tomorrow at the footy!!
Original post by De Chirico
Maybe you can both come out the closet together.

But sometimes life in the closet is fun :sad:
Original post by ipoop
I don't have Facebook, and I have plans... I'll make sure word gets around tomorrow at the footy!!

Facebook? I meant his Snapchat feed :tongue:
It tells you who you've sent and received pics to/from.
Reply 25
Original post by Drunk Punx
Facebook? I meant his Snapchat feed :tongue:
It tells you who you've sent and received pics to/from.

I thought you meant Facebook :tongue:

He hasn't texted me all day, I'm not going to, he must suffer!!
Reply 26
Original post by Elelia
I literally spluttered at this thread.

I sent nudes to someone by accident once. :colondollar:.. Glad it was a friend that I could laugh about it with.

Did you feel awkward facing him/her the first time after the incident?
Reply 27
Original post by ipoop
Did you feel awkward facing him/her the first time after the incident?

Nah, I did for a couple days but he handled it super well so it didn't feel awkward after the initial 'oh ****'
Original post by ipoop
So this morning I opened a Snapchat from a friend and there it was, in full glory. Staring at me, taunting me for one of the longest 8 seconds ever. I know he's been flirting with a girl lately so it obviously was meant for her but, the blood I suppose was lacking in his brain and he didn't pay attention to whom he was sending to.

Has it happened to you? Ever sent or received something explicit by accident? Share your tale :biggrin:

I'm planning to mention it to him tomorrow when we play football, no hiding on the pitch :colone:

I should mention I've seen him naked before so there's no real shock, he has amazing skills though, that angle was perfect!!

hahahahhahhaha!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 29
Yes my friends send me accidental nudes all the time =/

I've sent a few accidental ones myself =/
Original post by Ahsim
Yes my friends send me accidental nudes all the time =/

I've sent a few accidental ones myself =/

You guys are loose :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't actually send nudes, but there was this one times I was snapping my best friend, and seeing as it's her I didn't care that I had quite a lot of cleavage on show. But then I ended up iccidentally sending one of the snaps to one of my guy friends.

I was extremely embarrassed, but luckily by the next time I saw him, it had been to long ago to bring up again or feel awkward about it :redface:
Reply 32
Original post by ThoughtIsFree
hahahahhahhaha!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Has George or Leah ever sent you one? :wink: Ever sent one to them? :tongue:
Wasn't an accident. He prob testing the waters to see if you can both go skinny-dipping in them lol
Original post by Ahsim
Yes my friends send me accidental nudes all the time =/ I've sent a few accidental ones myself =/
You sound like a bit of a sloot tbf
Reply 35
Gandalf the Gay
You sound like a bit of a sloot tbf

Want to see me being a sloot :wink: ?
lmao I accidentally sent nude pics of my ex-girlfriend to everyone in my phonebook, such awkwardness.

Included tutors, current girlfriend, her parents, and also this girl that I liked at the time. Don't want to rehash that, but that was bad..
Original post by Ahsim
Want to see me being a sloot :wink: ?
go on then, "accidentally" send me one :cool:
Reply 38
Gandalf the Gay
go on then, accidentally send me one

No. Because I'm not a sloot.
Reply 39
Arieisit
you guys are loose.

Lool maybe so haha.

Quick Reply