The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Independent reporting Arsenal making 23.8m bid for Khedira.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qwerty_mad
Independent reporting Arsenal making 23.8m bid for Khedira.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Their article cites reports in Spain though, doesn't convince me.

Alexis Sanchez's agent just started following a bunch of Arsenal players on Twitter as well as the Arsenal account apparently.
--------- DM
- Ramsey Wilshere
Walcott Ozil Sanchez

Not bad. Fabregas would have fitted in nicely as well.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
--------- DM
- Ramsey Wilshere
Walcott Ozil Sanchez

Yeah I could definitely see Arsenal using the false 9 system. Ozil has played as a false nine for Germany before.
Original post by AR_95
Imo Can was a good long term signing for them and Lallana will have a solid season, but nothing to suggest they'll challenge like they just did

It could also just be for improved sqaud depth cause their gonna be I the CL next season theyll need to rotate the squad more
Original post by Stalin
I disagree.

Lambert, who'll only be there for 2 years and is a fan of the club, and Lallana have played at the same PL club, are both GELs and shouldn't have a problem fitting in.

Emre Can is a bright prospect and cost just shy of £10m.

Apparently they're looking to buy Origi for £10m, but loan him back to Lille, probably until Lambert is finished.

I don't know what Levy was on when he decided that Lamela at £30m and Soldado for £27m were good deals.....

BR will get it right, but my biggest worry for Liverpool is whether or not Suarez's departure will prove too big for the club and prevent them from challenging for the title, leaving them in the good ol' race for 4th.

liverpool will struggle for 4th without suarez imo
Debuchy doing a lot of flirting with arsenal on twitter and Instagram.

Arsenal to reveal Sanchez, Schneiderlin and Debuchy on the release date of our new puma kits. Cause Wenger is spontaneous like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by B-Stacks
Debuchy doing a lot of flirting with arsenal on twitter and Instagram.

Arsenal to reveal Sanchez, Schneiderlin and Debuchy on the release date of our new puma kits. Cause Wenger is spontaneous like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe Loic Remy as well? :colone:
Original post by jam278
Maybe so, but we know that people do well internationally compared to their club. Bendtner being the biggest example. So maybe it's not just a case of creative freedom. I reckon it's an issue of confidence personally. Martino gave him confidence and he shined last season.

25M is a fair price, I'd pay 30+ for Di Maria but he's not available ofc.

This year messi had a more withdrawn role and fed the wingers a lot more, as opposed to the wingers feeding him. Confidence has a part to play, though, I definitely agree .

arsene in that training gear swag, that hotel dry cleaning is too expensive
Wenger always reppin
Original post by Kenan and Kel
--------- DM
- Ramsey Wilshere
Walcott Ozil Sanchez

We need more from Wilshere. Big year for him. I'm thinking the Ox can do a job there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wilshere does really need to step up this year and start repeating performances like against barca a few years back. He used to be so aggressive in the middle of the pitch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wilshere's an interesting case. He's had multiple injuries that have clearly held him back. I don't think he's regressed, but he hasn't grown at the rate he would have had he not spent large chunks of last season out injured. He isn't out mvp right anymore, I feel like those day have long gone, he's being overshadowed. He certainly isn't the first name on the team sheet. I agree with everyone else, it's a big yr for him and he needs consistent game time. I pray he stays fit
Reply 9294
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest

arsene in that training gear swag, that hotel dry cleaning is too expensive

Lol hilarious guy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wenger in that pic reminds me of my mates when we go to a restaurant after footie. Still in our footy clothes having a buffet lol.
Reply 9296
Original post by jam278
Wenger in that pic reminds me of my mates when we go to a restaurant after footie. Still in our footy clothes having a buffet lol.

Haha them Pizza Hut lunch time buffets after football were the ones
(edited 9 years ago)
Arsenal taken down the tribute to Fabregas. No hard feelings eh lads? xD
I miss defending arsenal trophy jokes , I've had to change my life purpose.
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Arsenal taken down the tribute to Fabregas. No hard feelings eh lads? xD

looool

Latest