The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Is Mansion One really that bad?

Hi :smile:

I'm going to be entering my 3rd year at Exeter in September and I've ended up (reluctantly) booking a room at Mansion One, because everywhere else that wasn't ridiculously priced was fully booked.

I thought I did my research before booking, but clearly not. I booked around 2 months ago and I've only just come across some horrendous reviews about the place, both on here and on the Facebook page, regarding things like mice, bugs, flooding showers, etc etc. Does anyone here have any experience with Mansion One? Is it awful? Should I deal with the £75 cancellation fee and try to find somewhere better to live?

Thanks in advance!
Original post by daisychains92
Hi :smile:

I'm going to be entering my 3rd year at Exeter in September and I've ended up (reluctantly) booking a room at Mansion One, because everywhere else that wasn't ridiculously priced was fully booked.

I thought I did my research before booking, but clearly not. I booked around 2 months ago and I've only just come across some horrendous reviews about the place, both on here and on the Facebook page, regarding things like mice, bugs, flooding showers, etc etc. Does anyone here have any experience with Mansion One? Is it awful? Should I deal with the £75 cancellation fee and try to find somewhere better to live?

Thanks in advance!

Hi

I know it was a while ago but how was Mansion One? I'm planning to stay there in my 2nd year and would like a review of the place
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply