The Student Room Group

Feeling down...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by aishaahmed96
Haha making roti and Salan is prob gna be at the top of a Pakistanis list :smile:
Then cleaning :smile:
My dads exactly the same but I've become so lazy in these holidays it's hard to find motivation to get up and try new things :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL :five: yeh I know lol.. I've actually been doing stuff around the house like cooking and cleaning :tongue:
Now it's Ramadan just wish I could sleep all day lol but that never happens either! :lol:
aha I guess pakistani dads are all similar lol, what are you doing after the holidays? Sixth form? Uni?
Original post by IqraHaq
LOL :five: yeh I know lol.. I've actually been doing stuff around the house like cooking and cleaning :tongue:
Now it's Ramadan just wish I could sleep all day lol but that never happens either! :lol:
aha I guess pakistani dads are all similar lol, what are you doing after the holidays? Sixth form? Uni?

Yh same been learning to cook
I've learnt how to make roti rice chicken Salan and daal so far lol plenty more dishes to learn :smile:
And I hateeee cleaning but today I hoovered so proud lol although I regularly clean the kitchen coz I can't stand that being messy drives me mad

Aww well I'm lucky coz I've finished college now so I can sleep quite a lot
I feel sorry for you guys having to go to college :/
In sha Allah gona be going to UNi long as I get the grades :smile:
Do u no wat u wanna apply for ? I'm guessing ur in year 12?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by aishaahmed96
Yh same been learning to cook
I've learnt how to make roti rice chicken Salan and daal so far lol plenty more dishes to learn :smile:
And I hateeee cleaning but today I hoovered so proud lol although I regularly clean the kitchen coz I can't stand that being messy drives me mad

Aww well I'm lucky coz I've finished college now so I can sleep quite a lot
I feel sorry for you guys having to go to college :/
In sha Allah gona be going to UNi long as I get the grades :smile:
Do u no wat u wanna apply for ? I'm guessing ur in year 12?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao, those were the dishes I learned to make first as well :five: Apparently my daal was tip taaaaap :lol:
Aha same, cleaning is so much effort, but a messy kitchen is always the worst like you said! :tongue:

I'm finished school now too so I do sleep in quite a bit in the mornings but I hardly nap!! :tongue:
I'm actually scottish so the school systems a bit different lol. I've applied to uni in September too :h: depending on my grades I've got a choice of Pharmacy or Biomedical Science :biggrin: inshaallah we'll all pass our exams well :h:

Quick Reply

Latest