The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Arsenal taken down the tribute to Fabregas. No hard feelings eh lads? xD

It made more sense for the club themselves to take it down rather than it be burnt down by a fan. Nothing story really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Peggles_*
It made more sense for the club themselves to take it down rather than it be burnt down by a fan. Nothing story really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or it goes to show that the club are bitter. There's still paying respect to a player who gave you years of good service and you could do that and it's not his fault you didn't want him. Although I still think he is a snake in the grass(like I said time ago). Don't trust this hoe for a second.

Have Chelsea taken off their tribute to Mata despite him going to United?
(edited 9 years ago)
Arsenal Fans always banging on about Fabregas as an Arsenal legend. Little did they know this guy went on a strike and even paid some of his own money to force a move to Barca.
Original post by Kruz
Arsenal Fans always banging on about Fabregas as an Arsenal legend. Little did they know this guy went on a strike and even paid some of his own money to force a move to Barca.

He is an arsenal legend and I'm pretty sure most players refuse to play in pre season matches if they know they're getting a move because an injury ruins that.
Original post by Kruz

Yeah I've said that before yet everybody has been getting annoyed by me when I say that he's a snake.

Anyway since nobody wants to actually admit it. I'm right. He's no better than Nasri and RVP. Is it time to boo him and make songs about his private life.
Reply 9305
Dench is off to Austria, hopefully the humble pie he's been forced to choke on will cool him down ........................................................

.....it won't
Original post by jam278
Yeah I've said that before yet everybody has been getting annoyed by me when I say that he's a snake.

Anyway since nobody wants to actually admit it. I'm right. He's no better than Nasri and RVP. Is it time to boo him and make songs about his private life.

I've got no problem with rvp, nasri or fabregas tbh they left to win things, play for bigger clubs and earn more money.

Lol@the arsenal fans who bang on about class with the way some of them treat ex players
Reply 9307
What the Arsenal lineup could look like if they get Debuchy (which is basically a done deal), Khedira, Casillas, Di Maria and Sanchez. This is all obviously far fetched but you can dream. http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/07/04/new-look-arsenal-xi-for-201415-with-signing-of-real-madrid-trio-south-american-world-cup-star/3/
Since when do Real Madrid have to sell all their players? They're European champions, none of them would want to leave.

Posted from TSR Mobile
We signed a kid called Hugo Keto from some Helsinki club

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/04/arsenal-fend-off-liverpool-to-sign-exciting-finland-goalkeeper-hugo-keto-4787020/

Finland have some excellent goaltenders in the NHL, hopefully it extends to their goalkeepers :wink:
Original post by Webster2002
Since when do Real Madrid have to sell all their players? They're European champions, none of them would want to leave.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol it's Real Madrid they can sell anyone they don't care. Last year they were on the verge of selling Özil and Di Maria. Most teams wouldn't dream of doing that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EmperorMustard
We signed a kid called Hugo Keto from some Helsinki club

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/04/arsenal-fend-off-liverpool-to-sign-exciting-finland-goalkeeper-hugo-keto-4787020/

Finland have some excellent goaltenders in the NHL, hopefully it extends to their goalkeepers :wink:

would love that... was always a fan of the finland national team, since a kid, playing as them on fifa 2003 (not sure why.. we did random teams once, then I just kept on playing as them) - having a finish player at arsenal, would be pretty sweet :smile:
Mertersacker the water boy
Koscielny on the bench
Ozil having an awful tournament

Good display by our boys so far
Original post by baconbutty
Koscielny on the bench

Why do you keep pretending you're an Arsenal fan?
Reply 9315
Koscielny on the bench

Loling irl

I always look forward to your posts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The real question is even if the deal was done why would Sanchez's agent want to follow Giroud or Ozil on twitter? To hear about what a 'great match', 'top fans today', 'checkout my new nike shoot' or the other inane **** they post.

My view is he's just doing what agents do, which is stir and perpetuate rumours to help get the best deals for their clients. He knows everyone is looking for hints on Sanchez, he knows every knows he is Sanchez's agent and can see his twitter feed. If he wants to stir up a Sanchez to Arsenal rumour (perhaps to get a better offer or counter offer from Liverpool) its a pretty easy way to do it, and he's actually said nothing.

Koscielny on the bench

Good display by our boys so farYou forgot Podolski and Giroud.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9317
Original post by Fizzel
The real question is even if the deal was done why would Sanchez's agent want to follow Giroud or Ozil on twitter? To hear about what a 'great match', 'top fans today', 'checkout my new nike shoot' or the other inane **** they post.

My view is he's just doing what agents do, which is stir and perpetuate rumours to help get the best deals for their clients. He knows everyone is looking for hints on Sanchez, he knows every knows he is Sanchez's agent and can see his twitter feed. If he wants to stir up a Sanchez to Arsenal rumour (perhaps to get a better offer or counter offer from Liverpool) its a pretty easy way to do it, and he's actually said nothing.

You forgot Podolski and Giroud.

Not disagreeing but surely he could have done this through the tried and tested method of going through the press.

I'm not making much of him following them on twitter. It is strange; probably a foreign thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 419
Not disagreeing but surely he could have done this through the tried and tested method of going through the press.
It doesn't have to be either/or, but even going to through the press unless he gives a direct quote which he might want to avoid or has been told he's not allowed to do, it probably a good way of saying something without saying anything.
Is it true UTD are now interested in Sanchez?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest