University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Leicester University in September

who is looking forward to it?
I'm coming from London
Reply 1
I'm also looking forward to it. What are you planning on studying, I'm hoping to study Computing.
Also I'm from Basingstoke, Hampshire.
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by WMichael
I'm also looking forward to it. What are you planning on studying, I'm hoping to study Computing.
Also I'm from Basingstoke, Hampshire.

I'm planning on studying law
which accommodation have you applied for?
Reply 3
I'm hoping to get self-catered at John Foster hall.
How about yourself?
Reply 4
Original post by WMichael
I'm hoping to get self-catered at John Foster hall.
How about yourself?

catered at John Foster hall
Reply 5
I'm going self catered at gilbert/john fosters/digby i dont really mind, planning on studying history and american studies, sort of excited but its hard to when im so scared of results day :frown:
Reply 7
Self Catered at John Foster here, Floor 0 Flat 3 in the Coppice. Studying Physics (4 Year) masters. Would be nice to know anyone studying the same thing or staying near me :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by rainingmen
I'm going self catered at gilbert/john fosters/digby i dont really mind, planning on studying history and american studies, sort of excited but its hard to when im so scared of results day :frown:

I know how you feel; what grades do you have to get?
Reply 9
Original post by Eremor
Self Catered at John Foster here, Floor 0 Flat 3 in the Coppice. Studying Physics (4 Year) masters. Would be nice to know anyone studying the same thing or staying near me :smile:

When did you get your accommodation offer? I still haven't got mine yet and i applied in march
I'm in the coppice too but flat 1! Studying geography :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Hi everyone, I'm going into my third year this September, and I'm studying History. I'd be willing to answer any questions you guys might have and know a fair bit about societies and such as I am quite involved with them! If you want to know anything, just drop me a message.
Reply 12
If your offer is conditional then it would make sense that the university would hold back until results day before giving accommodation.
Original post by Winner16
I know how you feel; what grades do you have to get?

ABB, the exams went fine but it hinges on resits, you? And what are you going to be doing?
Reply 14
Original post by Rachel Wyles
I'm in the coppice too but flat 1! Studying geography :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi I'm in the coppice, floor 0 room 1. :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by rainingmen
ABB, the exams went fine but it hinges on resits, you? And what are you going to be doing?

I need to get AAB OR ABB to study law
Original post by ViranR
Hi I'm in the coppice, floor 0 room 1. :smile:

Awesome :smile: you looking forward to it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending