The Student Room Group

International A-Level

Hi guys ,
im currently taking 2-year programme for IAL , is it just me or the new sets of IAL exam questions are getting harder and tougher ? :frown:
Taking biology, chemistry , maths and physics by the way .
Original post by NormahMM
Hi guys ,
im currently taking 2-year programme for IAL , is it just me or the new sets of IAL exam questions are getting harder and tougher ? :frown:

yes they are, blame gove and the other conservative ****ers.

But at least you have Jan exams...
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
yes they are, blame gove and the other conservative ****ers.

But at least you have Jan exams...

IAL exams have nothing to do with Gove, they are a commercial activity controlled by edexcel.
They are also offered by CIE.

Original post by NormahMM
Hi guys ,

Edexcel maths papers have certainly become less predictable in the last few sessions but I would not say the international A level versions were that different in difficulty from the uk or regional papers and in some cases definitely more straight forward. If they are more challenging because they are less predictable that's a good thing for students who understand the syllabus and bad for students who cram knowledge mostly by just doing past papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by gdunne42
IAL exams have nothing to do with Gove, they are a commercial activity controlled by edexcel.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah, this is correct..

Quick Reply

Latest