The Student Room Group

Received a nude pic by accident

Scroll to see replies

A friend once sent me a snapchat that was obviously meant for a guy, no actual nudity though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
lmao I accidentally sent nude pics of my ex-girlfriend to everyone in my phonebook, such awkwardness.

Included tutors, current girlfriend, her parents, and also this girl that I liked at the time. Don't want to rehash that, but that was bad..

Mate, you have my sympathy. Although I have to say that sounds a little but funny.

Original post by iEatMuFFiNS
Wasn't an accident. He prob testing the waters to see if you can both go skinny-dipping in them lol

But I'm not ready to be a gay :emo:
Original post by ipoop

You sure? Because that rainbow picture says otherwise :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by Arieisit
You sure? Because that rainbow picture says otherwise :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's not a LGBT poop, it's a poop from a wonderful world magical world full of rainbows and all things cute :camp:
Original post by ipoop
Mate, you have my sympathy. Although I have to say that sounds a little but funny.

Looking back now it was yeah, but everyone thought I was a **** at the time lel.
Original post by ipoop
That's not a LGBT poop, it's a poop from a wonderful world magical world full of rainbows and all things cute :camp:

Sounds even better :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
why have you seen him naked before? How old are you?
> Staring at me, taunting me

:rofl:
Reply 48
Original post by Elelia
I literally spluttered at this thread.

I sent nudes to someone by accident once. :colondollar:.. Glad it was a friend that I could laugh about it with.

Nudes?! Seriously? Who was it meant for looool
Reply 49
Original post by lilangel217
I don't actually send nudes, but there was this one times I was snapping my best friend, and seeing as it's her I didn't care that I had quite a lot of cleavage on show. But then I ended up iccidentally sending one of the snaps to one of my guy friends.

I was extremely embarrassed, but luckily by the next time I saw him, it had been to long ago to bring up again or feel awkward about it :redface:

:rofl: oh my god...I wish I was that guy :sexface:
Original post by AnharM

You know if you're that desperate for boobs they're all over the internet...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by Odd socks
You know if you're that desperate for boobs they're all over the internet...

Posted from TSR Mobile

The usual jokes just fly above your head don't they?
Original post by AnharM
The usual jokes just fly above your head don't they?

Just the ones that aren't funny at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Has George or Leah ever sent you one? :wink: Ever sent one to them? :tongue:

hell no xD what if you accidently got one off me? :wink:
Blackmail him, it's the only logical thing to do.
Original post by AnharM

:hand: Save it

:aetsch:
Reply 56
Original post by lilangel217
:hand: Save it

:aetsch:

Save what? Your cleavage pic? :hubba: :colone:
Reply 57
Original post by Dan.dont
why have you seen him naked before? How old are you?

Because him and I are secure enough with our sexuality to realize that there's nothing wrong or weird with being naked in front of each other. Girls see their girlfriends naked
Why can't guys see their guyfriends?

Most times I saw him naked have been when he's come out of the shower and I'm in his room or when we're going out and he has to change. Same thing for him seeing me naked what does my age have to do with any of this? :beard:
Original post by yo radical one
> Staring at me, taunting me

:rofl:

Well that's what it felt like :tongue:.

Original post by ThoughtIsFree
hell no xD what if you accidently got one off me? :wink:

Oh please, we both know it wouldn't be an accident :wink:
Original post by ipoop
Because him and I are secure enough with our sexuality to realize that there's nothing wrong or weird with being naked in front of each other. Girls see their girlfriends naked
Why can't guys see their guyfriends?

Most times I saw him naked have been when he's come out of the shower and I'm in his room or when we're going out and he has to change. Same thing for him seeing me naked what does my age have to do with any of this? :beard:

:erm:

None of my male friends have ever seen me naked, it's got nothing to do with not being secure in my sexuality either. This is bad thinking.
Reply 59
Original post by yo radical one
:erm:

None of my male friends have ever seen me naked, it's got nothing to do with not being secure in my sexuality either. This is bad thinking.

Well there is a taboo amongst guys from what I've noticed. .

Quick Reply

Latest