The Student Room Group

Moobs or pecs?

Anon please.

Does my chest look like moobs or pecs? I have been training for about a 5/6 months now however, I don't know whether my chest progress is ample. Furthermore, if they do look like moobs then do you rekon I have Gynecomastia?

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Can't see the photo, but pecs have a solid shape and are not saggy and soft. Guess if you're training and still they are more saggy than hard then you need to lose more fat ?
Reply 2
Cant see pic but if you have ask they're probably moobs.
Can't see the pic.
Reply 4
Original post by Horny Cabbage
Can't see the photo, but pecs have a solid shape and are not saggy and soft. Guess if you're training and still they are more saggy than hard then you need to lose more fat ?

Spoiler

Can you see it now?

Thanks for replying:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by RtGOAT
Cant see pic but if you have ask they're probably moobs.

Original post by Last Day Lepers
Can't see the pic.

Spoiler in 5th post, try that.
Reply 6
still don't work.
Reply 7
Can't see it.

Tense/flex and poke it? Hard=muscle, soft=fat

If you had gynecomastia to an extent that anything would ever get done about it then you'd know about it without wondering if if were muscle
Reply 8
Original post by 8472
still don't work.

Original post by BKS
Can't see it.

If you had gynecomastia to an extent that anything would ever get done about it then you'd know about it without wondering if if were muscle

Can you see it now?
Reply 9
Just upload it to imgur.
Original post by 8472
still don't work.

If you have to ask then they're probably not pecs and unless you've been juicing then it's unlikely that it's gyno. Although I can't tell without seeing a picture (the links don't work). Developing muscle isn't necessarily going to get rid of fat, you might still have fat over you muscle which could lead to the appearance of man boobs. If you lower your body fat, you should see much better results.
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous

Can you see it now?

Still doesn't work... (I don't think you can post pictures anonymously.)

Try an image hosting site :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Caitlin_3008
Still doesn't work...

Try an image hosting site :smile:

Original post by 8472
Just upload it to imgur.

Please hope this works lol
Reply 13
Works :smile:

They are on the way to pecs but still a bit fatty. Looks fine though.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 14
Mostly you're worrying about something nobody else would look twice at
I don't see any problem with your chest.
Original post by 8472
Works :smile:

They are on the way to pecs but still a bit fatty. Looks fine though.

Original post by Last Day Lepers
I don't see any problem with your chest.

Thanks for the responses, glad the pic is working.

I think the fat and the slight lack of symmetry has made me paranoid, thus why I keeping questioning whether I have moobs or not. I guess I will just keep training and eventually try to cut down my bodyfat, thanks once again for posting.

Original post by BKS
Mostly you're worrying about something nobody else would look twice at

Yeah you are right, I just hate the idea of me having moobs haha.
Reply 17
Lots of people who are bulind up will look like that. Few months and a bit of cutting and you'll be a fine feller. :P
Original post by BKS
Can't see it.

Out of interest is there any cure for gynecomastia like I mean can it go back to normal ever without surgery.
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
Out of interest is there any cure for gynecomastia like I mean can it go back to normal ever without surgery.

It depends on how long you've had it. Most men will get a bout of gyno, many will live with it their whole lives without knowing because it's too small to notice. It comes in your teens when you have high amounts of test and estrogen. In most cases it leaves or reduces but for some men it will stay. If it hasn't disappeared within a few months to a year or so it's unlikely to ever go unfortunately and the only way to get rid of it is through surgery.

TBH though by simply bulking your chest then cutting you can reduce the appearance of gyno significantly.

Gyno can also be caused by steroid use and unless you go on a proper cycle then a proper pct you can develop quite significant gyno hence many gym idiots that take roids without proper knowledge end up with weird pigeon tits on top of their pecs.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest