The Student Room Group

Talking to women in the street

I am having an issue with my dress code. Is a blazer over the top when talking to girls off the street (Wearing tight top + Jeans+ Trendy trainers)? My brother says i look good but gives off the "player" vibe. Not sure how others would see this, never stopped a girl and asked her to analyse my clothes.
Original post by siamakdie
I am having an issue with my dress code. Is a blazer over the top when talking to girls off the street (Wearing tight top + Jeans+ Trendy trainers)? My brother says i look good but gives off the "player" vibe. Not sure how others would see this, never stopped a girl and asked her to analyse my clothes.

im thinking the same...i like blazers...

but my sisters hates when people wear them with jeans like in casual way..so..idk does it work or not
Reply 2
Original post by trustmeimlying1
im thinking the same...i like blazers...

but my sisters hates when people wear them with jeans like in casual way..so..idk does it work or not

THey look good, you will always find someone who likes/dislikes something. The problem i am having is if it is sensible to wear them when approach women off the street, a guy who does that is usually a player. If a guy does that with a blazer.... The more i think of it, the more it gives off "i am here just to get a couple of girls numbers".

ANyways, i'm off i am leaving the blazer at home for now :P
I've never known anyone to be asked out randomly on the street, unless it was a night out or something.

I just google imaged 'casual blazer' and I think the guys on there look quite well dressed / smart which is always a plus. If you think it looks good then go for it.
Post a pic for us to analyse with our amazing powers of analysis.
Reply 5
Original post by iammeyouareyou
Post a pic for us to analyse with our amazing powers of analysis.

This. It seems over the top when approaching women during the day. I have a friendly talk with them, and then proceed to ask for their number for coffee one day. I think wearing this may give off the vibe that i'm a player.
Original post by siamakdie

This. It seems over the top when approaching women during the day. I have a friendly talk with them, and then proceed to ask for their number for coffee one day. I think wearing this may give off the vibe that i'm a player.

Why are the attachments on TSR always invalid?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending