The Student Room Group

What is the stupidest/ worst/ most regrettable thing that you've ever text somebody?

:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Mate sent a cockshot to his Mum.

I challenge anyone to better that.
I once se-

Original post by Le Nombre

Never mind.
Reply 3
"I like you"
*starts crying in my lonely corner*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Le Nombre

I also sent a cock shot (I've never heard of that term) *dick pic to his mum...
Probably sending text trying to continue a convo with someone who probably didn't- I couldn't tell. *shrugs*

I've done some silly things during my short 14 years :tongue:
Original post by JonnyD
"I like you"

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JonnyD
"I like you"

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've done this a few times too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I started talking to this boy about menopause I don't even know how it happened but I think he's deleted my number now...................
Reply 9
When I was drunk I got dared to text a guy saying how I wanted in his pants and all that crap by a friend and everyone said I wouldn't do it and I did it. The next day when I sobered up, he called me asking if I wanted to go out for a meal the following night. I don't know what was more embarrassing - telling him it was just a joke and that I didn't want in his pants or the fact he thought I actually did want in his pants lol.
Original post by Yasmin25
When I was drunk I got dared to text a guy saying how I wanted in his pants and all that crap by a friend and everyone said I wouldn't do it and I did it. The next day when I sobered up, he called me asking if I wanted to go out for a meal the following night. I don't know what was more embarrassing - telling him it was just a joke and that I didn't want in his pants or the fact he thought I actually did want in his pants lol.

Mean.
Original post by Kill3er
Mean.

Yeah not gonna lie, I did feel like a cow after it when I sobered up.
A naughty pic.
Probably something beta to a girl I liked
Original post by manchesterunited15
Probably something beta to a girl I liked

Who is that man in your avatar?
Reply 15
Replying to a dominos text saying I had got on the bus to college. Was meant to text my father.
Original post by Friendly Liberal
Who is that man in your avatar?

Paul Scholes, the best ginger ever
Original post by Yasmin25

Aww bless him.

Original post by manchesterunited15
Paul Scholes, the best ginger ever

Even I knew who that was and I don't even watch football.
Original post by iammeyouareyou
Aww bless him.

Even I knew who that was and I don't even watch football.

He's beautiful isn't he
when you send someone a really though out text full of energy trying to arrange a meet up and get a non chalent response

Quick Reply

Latest