The Student Room Group

How old was you when you had your first relationship?

just wondering what the average age people have their first relationship , so i was just wondering how old you were when you had your first relationship.

i was about 13 - it last 2-3 months , havent really spoken to her since.

Scroll to see replies

I think, maybe, about thirteen or fourteen and it lasted almost a year.
Reply 2
was 15, it lasted 6 months maybe?
Reply 3
I was 17 and he was 18 and we're still in the relationship 5 yrs on :smile:
I was 14 when I had my first boyfriend, but that was only for a few weeks. My first year+ relationship was at 16.
Original post by Anonymous
just wondering what the average age people have their first relationship , so i was just wondering how old you were when you had your first relationship.

i was about 13 - it last 2-3 months , havent really spoken to her since.

16, still with him after 2years
never had one and 19
Were you, were you, not was you.

ttssskkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
18, and I'm still in my first relationship. I turned 19 not long ago :colondollar:
Reply 10
Never had one and I'm 18 in October, and it seems everyone else around me is getting into ones.
15 and it didn't last long.
13 (nearly 14) and it lasted just over two years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
We were both 6, if that counts as a proper relationship. We even had a mock wedding on the playground using blossoms as confetti! :biggrin:

Didn't last though as by Year 2 she had fallen in love with Charlie from Busted instead...:frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
18, now 20 and still together :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by BoyWithTheThorn
We were both 6, if that counts as a proper relationship. We even had a mock wedding on the playground using blossoms as confetti! :biggrin:

Didn't last though as by Year 2 she had fallen in love with Charlie from Busted instead...:frown:

How dare she! (though I was in love with Charlie too at that age.)
Original post by CescaD96
How dare she! (though I was in love with Charlie too at that age.)

I know! It's not like I'm still bitter over it or anything....:tongue:
Many of these replies are making me feel very late to the game. I'm 16 and I've never had one
Reply 18
Original post by BoyWithTheThorn
I know! It's not like I'm still bitter over it or anything....:tongue:

Clearly :wink: I'm sure there's someone better out there for you :tongue:
Reply 19
Original post by doctorwhofan98
Many of these replies are making me feel very late to the game. I'm 16 and I've never had one

I feel the same and I'm 17. There's a couple in my year who have been going out since we were all 12. 6 years! :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending