The Student Room Group

Received a nude pic by accident

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ipoop
So this morning I opened a Snapchat from a friend and there it was, in full glory. Staring at me, taunting me for one of the longest 8 seconds ever. I know he's been flirting with a girl lately so it obviously was meant for her but, the blood I suppose was lacking in his brain and he didn't pay attention to whom he was sending to.

Has it happened to you? Ever sent or received something explicit by accident? Share your tale :biggrin:

I'm planning to mention it to him tomorrow when we play football, no hiding on the pitch :colone:

I should mention I've seen him naked before so there's no real shock, he has amazing skills though, that angle was perfect!!

My brother accidentally sent an explicit text (No picture) which was obviously meant for his girlfriend to me. We never spoke of it. EVER.
Original post by ipoop
Well there is a taboo amongst guys from what I've noticed. .

To be honest, at a party I went to, a bunch of guys got drunk and showed their willies to one anther (the radical one was not involved I assure you), so maybe lots of guys are secretly into Spartan bonding rituals :dontknow:
Reply 62
Original post by TSA
My brother accidentally sent an explicit text (No picture) which was obviously meant for his girlfriend to me. We never spoke of it. EVER.

Oh God, thank **** it was only a text!

Original post by yo radical one
To be honest, at a party I went to, a bunch of guys got drunk and showed their willies to one anther (the radical one was not involved I assure you), so maybe lots of guys are secretly into Spartan bonding rituals :dontknow:

Well they were drunk... We all do crazy stuff when drunk :tongue:
Original post by ipoop
Oh God, thank **** it was only a text!

I got half way through it and just thought. Nope. No. And deleted it. Then he sent an apology text and I just kind of acted like it never happened. Would have much preferred his girlfriend texting me by accident.
Original post by ipoop

Well they were drunk... We all do crazy stuff when drunk :tongue:

Interesting answer

I don't agree however; people do what they want to do if it wasn't for social pressures, inhibitions etc, these guys wanted to get it out and show one another.
Original post by ipoop
Because him and I are secure enough with our sexuality to realize that there's nothing wrong or weird with being naked in front of each other. Girls see their girlfriends naked
Why can't guys see their guyfriends?

Most times I saw him naked have been when he's come out of the shower and I'm in his room or when we're going out and he has to change. Same thing for him seeing me naked what does my age have to do with any of this? :beard:

Well that's what it felt like :tongue:.

Oh please, we both know it wouldn't be an accident :wink:

So if it were only these minor encounters that you saw him naked, then how do you know he is good in that he made it look bigger than it actually is? You've never seen it erect, how would you know? :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnharM
Save what? Your cleavage pic? :hubba: :colone:

:lol:
The 'flirting'
Original post by ipoop
Nothing like that :wink: :colonhash: :yucky:

I actually don't know how to :colondollar: I have a GSIII and I've tried various methods but it doesn't work with me :sad: Tbh I was not fully awake, I doubt I would've thought of doing that anyway.

I have the s4 and I hold down the middle button and the lock button at the same time. Works for me.
Reply 68
Original post by lilangel217
:lol:
The 'flirting'

Looooool that ain't even flirting! My game is too strong :wink: :perv:
Original post by AnharM
Looooool that ain't even flirting! My game is too strong :wink: :perv:

Too strong?
Oh puhleease :hand:

:lol: :aetsch:
Reply 70
Too strong?
Oh puhleease :hand:

:lol: :aetsch:

Bae, you thought I was flirting there...I wasn't even trying LOOL :wink:
Original post by AnharM
Bae, you thought I was flirting there...I wasn't even trying LOOL :wink:

Don't 'bae' me :lol:
Original post by tehforum
pic of a pic

If he does can you take a pic of the pic of the pic and send me said pic of pic of pic?
Reply 73
Don't 'bae' me :lol:

I just did bae :tongue:
Reply 74
Original post by AnharM
Nudes?! Seriously? Who was it meant for looool

An ex :rolleyes:
Original post by AnharM
I just did bae :tongue:

Shut up :hand: :lol:
I guess this is two gay guys hooking up - one of whom is not out - by pretending it was all a "mistake". People irl relationships do not send **** pics to their beloved or third parties even flaccid. :colondollar:
Reply 77
I've received some weird ones from people on snapchat by accident and kinda sent ones by accident too.

The most embarrassing one I've sent is a full body shot to one of my guy friends by accident when it was meant for someone else. Got super awks after

And one time I received one of a girls cheat area asking if they're with the caption "are they big enough for you" :laugh: she felt super embarrassed after and sent one saying sorry wp 😝
Reply 78
Original post by Elelia
An ex :rolleyes:

Your boyfriend at the time, or your ex at the time? Looool maaan
Reply 79
Shut up :hand: :lol:

How's Ramadan going without your boyfriend? You're temporarily single, time to make my move :sexface: :hubba: :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest