The Student Room Group

Boxer Ahmir Khan arrested after attacking two teenagers.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by daindian
She's no angel herself

Why?
Original post by Last Day Lepers
Why?

She's just as bad as him.
She shouldn't be cheating or flirting with guys down thr gym either

lol he's a pakistani muslim he will honnour kill her if she does that :mad: ...
Original post by Fukimi-Takiada
EWWW isn't he a strict muslim???

I feel sorry for his wife she deserves better ..

She's no better than him. All she's done is use his money to fix her nose and pay for lip fillers.
And they're Muslim by name, but not exactly practising Muslims.
It's Ramadan and he's just spent the night in jail for beating up two teenage boys.
(edited 9 years ago)
lol he's a pakistani muslim he will honnour kill her if she does that :mad: ...

No lol celebs innit
The article does a good job at making you think they're young kids. It only mentions that they're 19 at the bottom. Wouldn't bet against them acting like dicks and got a smack for it.
Original post by Petulia
She's no better than him. All she's done is use his money to fix her nose and pay for lip fillers.
And they're Muslim by name, but not exactly practising Muslims.
It's Ramadan and he's just spent the night in jail for beating up two teenage boys.

Hum yeah your right.

What an idiot,plastic surgery is for idiots ..
They make a nice pair of losers lol
She's just as bad as him.

How do you know, what did she do?
Original post by TSA
That's no excuse to act like a prick. His dad talks about how his sons a role model for young south Asian Muslims, and he constantly pulls stunts like this, cheats on his wife etc... Role Model my ass. He needs to grow up.

Typical Pakistanis.
Original post by Last Day Lepers
How do you know, what did she do?

She cheated on my mates flatmates cousin. This was ages ago. There are other things I heard too.
Reply 32
Daily Mail. Didn't happen.
She cheated on my mates flatmates cousin. This was ages ago. There are other things I heard too.

I actually thought you had genuine gossip for a minute there.
Original post by Clip

It's on other news websites too: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/boxer-amir-khan-arrested-over-3811503
Straight after leaving the mosque he decided to beat up a couple of teenage boys. And yet his wife and dad continue to defend him and call him a "role model"
Original post by Clip

Use google?
Reply 36
Original post by Petulia
It's on other news websites too: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/boxer-amir-khan-arrested-over-3811503
Straight after leaving the mosque he decided to beat up a couple of teenage boys. And yet his wife and dad continue to defend him and call him a "role model"

It's well established here anything in the Mail can be dismissed as lies regardless of any other evidence or reportage to the contrary. It's basically an axiom of TSR.
Reply 37
Use google?

That is not an acceptable response for any other Daily Mail thread, nor should it be for this one.
Original post by Clip
That is not an acceptable response for any other Daily Mail thread, nor should it be for this one.

Amir fan boy haha

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-28167684

What about the bbc?
Reply 39

That's beside the point. The point is that on TSR there is an established norm that anything reported in the Mail can be dismissed immediately as lies, and that is simply the end of it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending