The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9320
Original post by Fizzel
It doesn't have to be either/or, but even going to through the press unless he gives a direct quote which he might want to avoid or has been told he's not allowed to do, it probably a good way of saying something without saying anything.

Yeah I get where you're coming from. But agents are really one to whisper something. They generally talk loud- not like he's got much to lose by talking as loud as possible. Players like Alexis don't need help gathering interest and it's not like the interest isn't there. So still seem a strange way to go about things unless we've got a gag order on him.

He's probably trolling us :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9321
Arsenal clearly more interested in getting academy players into the first team from what I'm seeing
more flirting by debuchy apparently
Not sure how to feel about the whole fabregas thing. I really liked that player then he went to Chelsea :frown:(((
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
more flirting by debuchy apparently

Apparently he confirmed on French TV he's joining us in the following days.
Reply 9326
Getting Debuchy would be weird. Relative no age difference between him and Sagna and he's inferior to Sagna. Sagna is known to the club and has ability to cover at CB.

It suggest that the club is still functioning frugally in terms of wages. Surely overall, Debuchy would cost us more than giving Sagna 120k over 3 years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Debuchy is a bang average RB tbh, hope we're not paying more than £7m. Wenger must have decided against Aurier because he's the same age as Jenkinson but I think we could have done better. Quality going forward but he's not defensively solid and at 29 will need replacing in 3 years anyway...:s-smilie:

Sanchez would be unbelievable though, but we'll probably mess it up as usual...
(edited 9 years ago)
Barcelona and Liverpool agree transfer fee for Alexis Sanchez. #LFC
gu.com/p/2mnch

**** THEY GOT HIM :angry::angry::angry: WENGER OUT.
Original post by Kruz
gu.com/p/2mnch

Ahaha, brilliant.

But in all seriousness, we're more likely to bring back Sanchez Watt than sign Alexis. :frown:
I think the Suarez deal will be wrapping up in a matter of days.

If it's a cash only deal, Sanchez has gotta be yours.
If we are to get Sanchez, it would surely be included in the Suarez deal as a player exchange plus cash transfer.

Big shame; you guys would be a force if you got Sanchez.
Liverpool losing Suarez and you gaining the barca man would be a massive blow for us.
Reply 9331
Either way, looking more and more like letting Sagna go was wrong.

Original post by Kruz
gu.com/p/2mnch

This will come back to
hunt you. Be sure that Liverpool fans have got this bookmarked.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by baconbutty
I've got no problem with rvp, nasri or fabregas tbh they left to win things, play for bigger clubs and earn more money.

Lol@the arsenal fans who bang on about class with the way some of them treat ex players

Agree with this, especially the second bit.

Also, add to the Arsenal boys, Cazorla as benchwarmer, Pololski not even starting(who said he was going to start now Reus was injured on here btw lul) and Giroud being terrible for all but one game this whole tournament.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam278
Agree with this, especially the second bit.

Also, add to the Arsenal boys, Cazorla as benchwarmer, Pololski not even starting(who said he was going to start now Reus was injured on here btw lul) and Giroud being terrible for all but one game this whole tournament.

The only Chelsea player to set the world alight this WC you just sold.
Original post by 419
Either way, looking more and more like letting Sagna go was wrong.

This will come back to
hunt you. Be sure that Liverpool fans have got this bookmarked.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know I know let me delete it :frown:.
Original post by EmperorMustard
The only Chelsea player to set the world alight this WC you just sold.

Schurrle has done well when he's come on for Germany.
Lukaku beasted it in his last game in the space of a few minutes but then people will use that Giroud game vs Switzerland.
Also Omeruo has had a good tournament.
Although yeah, our players are having **** world cups too.

Hazard will do the ting today though don't watch.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9336
Mikel is playing for a **** international team.

Plus Omeruo has had a good international tournament for Nigeria.
Good thing that he's Vitesse bound though. Can develop his talent playing with Chelsea's reserves for the rest of his contract.
Rumors of Liverpool being interested in Yedlin from the US soccer team. He's an electric RB, only 21, I hate it when players i like go to rival clubs...
Original post by jam278
Mikel is playing for a **** international team.

Plus Omeruo has had a good international tournament for Nigeria.
Good thing that he's Vitesse bound though. Can develop his talent playing with Chelsea's reserves for the rest of his contract.

:/:/:/? Nigeria ****?

Tbh the moment mikel set foot in chelsea he was ruined. Converted from a mobile and technically gifted cam to a defensive midfielder under Mourinho, big shame.

Latest