The Student Room Group

What is worse Oral Sex or Vaginal Sex?

Poll

What is worse Oral Sex or Vaginal Sex?

had a debate with someone. they think sucking dick isnt as bad as having sex with a guy. I think sucking dick is worse.

we both claimed our own social circles felt as we did.

so I was curious what you guys think.

thanks

P.S.

to clarify, by "worse" I mean ignominious

or to put it another way, if your girlfriend cheated on you which is worse if she sucked another guy off or if she had sex with him?

OR if a video of your mother ended up on the internet of her performing one of the above sex acts which would you be more ashamed of or embarrassed by? which would you think is worse?

also I've heard a few things over the years about people being from certain backgrounds or certain cities having certain reputations for things. Like people from Essex having a reputation of being "slags". so if you post your answer it'd be cool if you left some info about yourself just to see if there was any "trends" from people from certain cities of certain religions or ages etc...
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Oral. You have to lick and suck the bit they piss from. Its a bit like drinking from a drain.
Sex is brilliant.
Worse?!
Reply 4
Original post by getfunky!
Worse?!

Original post by Kagutsuchi
Sex is brilliant.

just edited to clarify what I mean by worse.
Vaginas are minging.
Original post by fojodef

The edit doesn't make it any better, to be honest.
Original post by Mad Vlad
Vaginas are minging.

Vaginas are your gateway into the world. That's pretty amazing if you ask me!
Original post by fojodef

If your partner had performed either oral or vaginal sex, it shouldn't matter much as you shouldn't be with them anymore. The trust is gone really.

And :lol: I don't think you can generalise the sexual preferences/activity by regions ..there's likely no correlation and what the.. If a person is religious, I doubt they would be sexually active.
Reply 9
Vaginas are minging.

*minge-ing
Reply 10
The edit doesn't make it any better, to be honest.

ok if a video of your mother ended up on the internet of her performing one of the above sex acts which would you be more ashamed of or embarrassed by? which would you think is worse?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by getfunky!
If your partner had performed either oral or vaginal sex, it shouldn't matter much as you shouldn't be with them anymore. The trust is gone really.

And :lol: I don't think you can generalise the sexual preferences/activity by regions ..there's likely no correlation and what the.. If a person is religious, I doubt they would be sexually active.

I've met religious girls that give their boyfriends oral sex so that they can save their virginity for when they get married.

and i guess we're debating which is the most shame bringing and or embarrassing act
Original post by iammeyouareyou
Vaginas are your gateway into the world. That's pretty amazing if you ask me!

:puke: Rancid.
Vaginas are minging.

I'm a vagina and I'm offended by this.
Original post by fojodef
ok if a video of your mother ended up on the internet of her performing one of the above sex acts which would you be more ashamed of or embarrassed by? which would you think is worse?

Ah, two of the greatest philosophical questions ever to have been.

I don't imagine either would be any better or worse than the other.
Original post by Carpe Vinum

I'm a virgin vagina, ask me anything.
Reply 16
Ah, two of the greatest philosophical questions ever to have been.

I don't imagine either would be any better or worse than the other.

really? oh well...
Original post by Carpe Vinum

Perhaps I've just been exposed to a bad selection of vaginas, but in my experience, they're just not attractive pieces of kit. :erm:
Original post by fojodef
I've met religious girls that give their boyfriends oral sex so that they can save their virginity for when they get married.

and i guess we're debating which is the most shame bringing and or embarrassing act

I <3 naughty religious girls.

Original post by fojodef

to clarify, by "worse" I mean if your girlfriend cheated on you which is worse if she sucked another guy off or if she had sex with him.

I'd be pretty pissed, either way.

Neither situation is ideal.
I'm at that weird part of tsr again...

Quick Reply

Latest