The Student Room Group

What do you order when you go to Nando's?

Firstly, this is aimed at those who eat at Nando's.

Without further ado, I order the double chicken breast fillet wrap, medium spice, with a side order of chips with garlic sauce.

The chilli jam is the best bit.

Wbu? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Hardly ever go, but when I do always get the chicken burger with fries and a coke.
Nando's is sooooooooooooooo overrated.

But when I do [very rarely] go, I get the butterfly chicken (hot) with peri peri chips and a drink. Oh and some peri mayo whatever it's called.
Original post by GoatsInATree
Hardly ever go, but when I do always get the chicken burger with fries and a coke.

I was looking at someone's chicken burger last week when I went. Looked good :colone:

Original post by Sizzzla112
Nando's is sooooooooooooooo overrated.

But when I do [very rarely] go, I get the butterfly chicken (hot) with peri peri chips and a drink. Oh and some peri mayo whatever it's called.

It is overrated, I think too many people like it to be mainstream, but I don't lie when I say it's the best thing I've tasted :biggrin: and woah, hot is extreme :redface:
Extra hot half chicken with chips and garlic bread. I've started switching things up though so the next time I go, I want to order something I've never eaten before

Check out TSR Movie Madness
The chicken pitta in lemon and lime (I think it's that anyway) with chips and a diet coke!
Food, sometimes strippers.
Reply 7
coke and some water
It seems I can only afford the tap water so that's all I ever get :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Chicken burger, peri peri chips and mash :drool:
Half a chicken or chicken thighs.
Original post by AstroNandos

It is overrated, I think too many people like it to be mainstream, but I don't lie when I say it's the best thing I've tasted :biggrin: and woah, hot is extreme :redface:

Extreme? Someone clearly can't handle the heat...
Reply 12
Lol a thread dedicated to nandos!!! :woo:

I usually have a quarter chicken (hot), peri peri chips and mashhhhhhhhhhhh

:woo:
Original post by Sizzzla112
Extreme? Someone clearly can't handle the heat...

I'm pretty new to spicy food :tongue:

Original post by IqraHaq
Lol a thread dedicated to nandos!!! :woo:

It's what Nandos deserves :wink:

It seems that a lot people get the chicken burger, I should try it sometime
Plain chicken butterfly, chips, spicy rice and a drink.

I got a chicken burger last time I went (using my loyalty card whoo), but I wasn't that impressed. Possibly because I got it plain (as in chicken and bread bun).
Reply 15
This is my order every time I go Nando's:

Chicken wrap (single), medium/ extra hot if I'm feeling saucy, with cheese, halloumi, peri-peri chips and perinaise dip.

I agree OP, i love the chilli jam and the mayo they put in.

Yummmyyy, want some now but I'm fasting!
chicken burger with lemon and herb (i'm not fond of spicy things:ninja:)
Chicken, typically...
Half a chicken (medium spicy), peri-peri chips and garlic bread + coke :smile:
Original post by AstroNandos
I was looking at someone's chicken burger last week when I went. Looked good :colone:

I would love to watch you have some of their hottest sauce :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest